Chapter 15

I woke up, my eyes glued to the ceiling, wow it's bright. I sat up and checked my social media and then got out of the bed, took a shower and then got dressed and did my makeup.

 I sat up and checked my social media and then got out of the bed, took a shower and then got dressed and did my makeup

I got my bag and phone and went downstairs.
Mum was at the cooker making pancakes and dad was on the sofa reading the newspaper.

"Good morning"

I said to mum and dad as the sweet smell of maple syrup filled my nostrils. Mum put the plate on the island and I got a fork and started eating.

"So when are you and taehyung going to be official?"

I near choked on my pancake...thanks mum.

"Ummmm welll I don't exactly know, oh look at the time better head out. Bye guys!"

I wolfed down the rest of the pancake and picked up my bag and phone and left the house and walked to the bus stop. I got there and it wasn't long before the bus came- wait, it's going passed us. All the first years are laughing or freaking out and there was a boy a year below me who started running after the bus. I calmed down the girl who was having a panic attack.

"It's ok, the bus will come back. Everybody in it knows that there is a stop here"

•Taehyung

We were on the bus and I was waiting for y/n to get on, but the bus driver speeded passed her stop. I went to the front of the bus up to the bus driver.

"Hey dude, you missed a stop, next time look for the uniforms you twat"

He looked at me and looked.l back at the road and said to me.

"Get back in your seat dumbass now, I'll turn back ok?!"

I went back up to my seat and the bus driver turned around and went back.

•¥/n

I got up when I seen the bus come back, the boy who ran after it came back a while ago. The bus stopped and we all started getting on. I looked at the bus driver and be looked pissed. I walked up to the back at sat down next to Nancy.

"Oh my god, that bus driver is high I swear!"

"Haha, I figured that out by now"

"Well today we have a lot of frees, the teachers are all at a school trip with the third years"

"Oh that explains the room on the bus"

We laughed and went on our phones for the rest of the ride. The bus violently stopped in the school and we nearly hit our heads on the seat. We got up and got out of our seats and off the bus, I didn't say thank you because he could of killed me. We walked to our classroom and sat down on the table. Nancy pulled out a folder with around twenty pages in it.

"What's that for?"

"It's the history homework, oh shut did you do it"

My face dropped and my heart rate was faster than Usain bolt.

"No! Sir didn't tell us that we had to do it?"

"Yeah that's the thing you were out at the toilet"

"Are you serious"

"Yep"

"What's it on then"

She opened the folder up again and looked up at me.

"History of Seoul, fifteen or more pages"

"Oh shit I won't have time to do it what am I going to do shit"

I got of the desk and walked back and forth with my hands on my temples, thinking of what to do or what excuse to use. The click of the door opening making me turn around. It's Chen and taehyung with his friends. I ran over and held Chen by the arms.

"Did you know that we had a essay for history"

"Yeah but it's not in for another week"

"....nope, today and I don't have it I'm fucked"

I widened my eyes and Chen's face turned as white as a page.

"Shit, what are we going to do then???"

"I don't know, blow her classroom up?!"

"Hahahahhaa, where would we get the explosives?"

"Exactly..."

Taehyung butted into the conversation.

"Just fake sick, pretend to go to the nurses office and wait in the library for the period"

"Do I look like the sort to skip a class"

"Well, I could help you.."

"And how would you do that"

"Fake teachers note, or fake phone call"

"Mehhh"

Taehyung just patted my back and walked to his desk and dropped his bag on it.