Chapter 13

Last class of the day and we are in math but miss isn't in. I'm sitting beside Nancy and taehyung is with Chen and some other boys on the other side of the classroom. They keep looking over here though...
Then my phone buzzes, I check it, it's Chen... me and the girls are invited to a party tonight, I look up at them and smile. Taehyungs stare was intense and it's like I couldn't look away but eventually I did and started talking again with Nancy. When the bell rang me and Nancy got up and left the classroom and into the hallway, everything was fine until.
BANG I'm against the lockers at the front of the school and everybody looked at me and-wait.......is that......mingyu?! Yep it is.....

So you might be wondering what is my past with mingyu and also why the hell am I writing in bold and ooooooo bold writing cool....I'm telling you what your past is with mingyu.
So he went to your school and let's say he was VERY popular and he liked me, no loved me and I just wasn't feeling the connection so he started to be mean and rude to me.

"Hey y/n"

"What do you want?"

"You"

"Sorry I'm taken"

"By...?"

I should of thought who I'd say......he smirked and leaned in closer to my face.

"Prom's coming up soon...."

Aww hell no bitch I ain't going with this varuca.

"Wanna go with me"

"No"

Straight forward with a smirk, his eyes narrowed and he tilted his head.

"Leave her alone you mouldy potato"

Nancy said with a lollypop in her mouth. He looked over at her and smirked.

"Mouldy potato? Is that the best you could do?"

He laughed and Nancy just had a straight face on.

"Actually I had a lot more but it would be too offensive, Sorry"

She made a pouty face and mingyu turned to me, he grabbed my arms and squeezed them tighter and tighter, the pain was getting unbearable and he started twisting them.

"Why the hell are you doing this?"

I asked confused with a sprinkle of pain in my voice.

"Your a b-"

•Taehyung

I am on the bus with the guys messing and on our phones, but the bus is filling up and y/n and Nancy aren't on the bus...I asked jungkook since he is obsessed with Nancy but he had no clue, just then a boy from our year comes in with a entertainer face in and talking to his mates at the back near us, I went up to him and asked him if he knew where the girls where.

"Oh yeah, you better hurry up, mingyu got her against the lockers by the hair and squeezing the daylights out of her arm, poor friend being wrangled around by his friends"

I looked back at jungkook, his face showed that he was pissed, the bus was starting to reverse out, jungkook and I ran to the front of the bus and jumped out before the doors closed and ran into the school, it's so bare...but you can hear a faint refusal of a girls voice..y/n. Me and jungkook ran up the corridor and when we turned the corner what I saw was horrific, Nancy being held up her face against the wall with a dude holding her their like she was a criminal and y/n being held up by the hair and arms, this made me very pissed I walked up to them while jungkook helped Nancy, I grabbed the back of mingyu's collar and pulled him back, I made sure my foot was behind his so when I pulled him he fell backwards on his back, it was a big thump, turned to y/n she looked petrified. I put a hand on her waist and looked back at mingyu, him and his friend were already leaving. I turned back to y/n.

"Show me your arms"

She pulled up her sleeves....they were purple.

"How sore are they"

"On a scale of one to ten....nine"