Chapter 17

It's been a few days since taehyung got me out of  class and it is just a day away from prom, nobody knows that I am going with taehyung, but they are all teasing me about it!! Saying stuff like, oh can't wait to see you and taehyung at prom!
The girls and I are going dress shopping today, I got out of bed and straight into the shower and after did my makeup and got dressed.

It's been a few days since taehyung got me out of  class and it is just a day away from prom, nobody knows that I am going with taehyung, but they are all teasing me about it!! Saying stuff like, oh can't wait to see you and taehyung at prom!The g...

Today was a a warm summery day. I also wore my wedges.

 I also wore my wedges

I went downstairs with my bag with my purse and phone and said where I was going with the girls to my parents

I went downstairs with my bag with my purse and phone and said where I was going with the girls to my parents. A while after breakfast they showed up in eunha's car. Yes she has a car but our school doesn't like it when students park their cars on their property. I left the house and got in the car, we turned up the radio just as OMG by Camila Cabello. The sun roof was open and we were singing all the way to the mall. The breeze was soothing, I got added to the girls story's on snapchat.
We pulled up in the car park. (This is very convenient because the pull up pull up but of the song came on at the exact same time as I wrote this). We turned the car off and got out and headed to the shop we were going to find a prom dress in.
Ughhh I've tried on soo many dresses, this is the last one I swear, it is red silk with a slit, once I was done I pulled the curtain back and the girls looked at the outfit,

"Oh yes that is the one!!"

"Taehyung will never let his eyes leave you!"

"Thanks guys, and it isn't even that pricy"

" bargains"

We started doing funny dancing, I went back behind the curtain and got dressed again. We payed for our dresses and we went to have lunch in mingles. We sat down in a booth and ordered. Then the door opened letting the day of sun hit my eyes, I squinted and looked away from the blinding light. When the door shut I looked back and seen that it was BTS, and they didn't notice us, we shrugged it off and continued talking.

"Hey did you hear about the end of the year trip?"

"No not yet"

"Well we are going to jeju island!"

"Oh yay, I've been there a few years ago but it wasn't good weather"

"New subject"

"What are you wearing for Halloween"

"I think I'll go as a demon"

"Like the white contacts"

We started talking about random shits like Kermit and then they immediately changed the subject to taehyung.

"Did you hear the news about taehyung beating up Edawn because he was talking shit about you yesterday"

"What!? I never heard anything"

"Taehyung is so nice and brave don't you agree"

"Uhhhhhhhh, Yeah sure"

"Thanks for the compliment babe"

A pair of arms held my shoulders, I already knew who it was, taehyung. I looked behind me with a red ass face and seen taehyung with BTS with a big smile on their face. I scooted in to let taehyung on the seat and he sat down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So what were you girls buying"

"Uhhhm that's confidential information taehyung"

I said before he could reach my bag,

"Why it's not like you have lingeries in there, right?"

He turned his head in confusion towards me and the girls, my face got even more red and I started laughing.

"No Jesus christ no"

"Then what's in here"

"My prom dress"

He instantly placed the bag on the ground.

"Well were are you going g after this"

I looked over at the girls.

"Nowhere why"

Nancy answered for me.

"You can come with us.."

"Depends where are you going"

"N Seoul tower"

"Yeah lets go"

We got up from our seats and took our bags and all with us, we went to eunha's car and but our shopping bags in the boot and then we started walking to N Seoul tower. Taehyung held my hand and we were at the back of the group, the views were lovely, we got to the tower and got to the top viewing area that looked out over the city. Since there wasn't a lot of people just us and a group of tourists that were in the middle, Taehyung pulled me to the other sides of the tourist group and we looked over the city, I turned to look at taehyung who was behind me when he started to kiss me. I did kiss back and it was a romantic passionate kiss. I actually liked this one, when he pulled away he looked at me and smirked. The others were still on the other side. We left the tower and went to the car park where we said bye to the boys, taehyung gave me a peck on the lips and said.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow babe"

He winked at me and we all went home.