Chapter 7

Warning: 16+

They came down and left. No Thankyou no nothing. When they were out of the room me and the girls looked at each other.

"Jesus i thought we saved their asses back there"

"Nancy remember who your talking about?"

"Ohhhh Yeah now it makes sense"

We laughed.

"You two should really get back to your class"

"Oh yeah, well Bye Nancy, y/n!"

"Bye bishes"

They left and, I was right the bell rang and I got down of the table and sat down in my seat talking to Nancy the rest cane in. The bell rang and we got our bags and we left, we had math...Nancy and I were walking down the corridor and I gave her some gum,we went down the stairs to the bottom floor, waiting for the big crowd to let us through, some first year let us go and we walked to our classroom and sat down.

"Right cla"

She was interrupted by some boys in the back who were whispering to each other and writing, probably the homework.

"That's it! Since this class can't learn to shit their gobs I will give you assigned seats!"

The class groaned and me and Nancy, we looked at each other sympathetically and nodded.

"Right! Get your stuff and line up at the back!"

We did just that and she was assigning the boys first. There are tables of two and four of those in the front. The boys in the front were, Chen, taehyung, minghao and Joshua. Miss then looked at the girls, and then back at the boys, they were all slouching in their seats but in a cool way, taehyung has his arm over the back of the chair. Nancy was told to sit beside Chen. Miss scanned the girls again. She was putting most of them to the back and middle, there was about six of us left and her eyes locked with mine. I was getting hot and my heart started to beat faster than ever.

"Miss y/n, please sit beside taehyung"

I literally died inside. I walked to the front and put my bag under the seat and sat down, being careful not to look over at taehyung. He was still doing the same thing, slouching. I looked over at Nancy who was to my left so I didn't have to look at taehyung thank fuck! We were mouthing words to each other, stuff like- kill me I don't wanna sit here| same here please take me away satin. Miss went to the back of the class after seating everyone. She got the big textbooks from the shelf, aren't we doing work in OUR books?

"You are all going to do pave 49 to 60 until the class ends, no homework"

She slammed the books on our desks and she opened them all herself to the first page we had to do and gave us a sheet of paper and and we started work. I was doing my work and so was taehyung. But the space between us was nonexistent, I was getting very uncomfortable. I turned my head to Nancy and she looked up and I told her how close we were by mouthing it. Finally the bell rang! I got up out of my seat and took the paper and gave it to miss and walked out of the room but stayed outside the door waiting for Nancy. Taehyung came out with Chen smirking and looked at me and gave me a wink, they walked passed me and I looked back at them. What the fuck. Am I blushing? Soon enough Nancy crane out and I told her what happened and we went to the cafateria since we had a free. I got water and Nancy got apple juice and we went out to the yard and started to walk to our next class which is at the other end of the school. We walked passed the yard and towards the handball alleys were we heard chuckling and seen BTS and exo hanging out against the wall or playing handball, taehyung was against the wall and seen us and smirked the boys looked in our direction but luckily we didn't stop during that so we were going down a steep tarmac hill.