Chapter 2

We got into the history class and sat down. We got our books out and we started the lesson. We started writing down some notes. Then eunha and Wendy came in in their P.E uniform with their phone and walked over to his desk.

"Can you charge this for me. We're doing spinning"

She let out a sigh. The teacher put on charge and she looked at me and I gave her a face of sympathy, she then walked out and we continued the class. Thank god it's now lunch! We packed up and walked out of the classroom. Me and Nancy were alone today cause the girls are in the football team and they are doing practice for a blitz that's coming up in a few days. We got a tray and I got a mini water bottle and a salad. I payed using finger print and then we sat down at a random table that was free. Then BTS came in and the noise in the cafeteria quietened. They walked past out table and up and got their food and sat at the round tables at the back of the room. We got out our phones and checked social media while eating.

"Somebody told me that there is gunna be a fight in the yard so hurry up"

I looked at Nancy.

"Wow they are in the cafeteria it won't start probably five minuets after they leave"

"Hey can we sit here"

"Oh yeah sure"

Chen and baekhyung sat down, Chen with Nancy and baekhyung beside me.

"So you going out to see the fight?"

"Nancy wants to see it, but me...meh"

"Like how did it even start"

"Edawn called jungkook a chicken"

"Oh yeah"

We finished our food and we left Chen and baekhyung there and put our food in the bin and we got our bags and left to the yard. When we got out there was a big crowd hanging around what looked like jungkook, then edawn and his gang were right outside the door, he smirked and walked towards us and since the door was beside a corner guess what, Yep we were cornered.

"Hey girls, so wanna come support me in this fight?"

"Why are you even gunna fight if you lost all the other times?"

"Well this time I have something that jungkook doesn't have"

Jungkook is the worst member that you can do anything to, he will beat you up so hard you'll be in the emergency room or in a coma then second place is taehyung, he's the one who does all the fighting with jungkook and that.

Edawn pulled out a pocket knife and put it right in my face. There is no way I'm letting him stab someone for no good reason or even just stabbing them. I kicked him in his 'place' and he groaned and I took the pen knife out of his hand and pushed passed his friends with Nancy and ran. The yard was pretty big, I ran over to the big wall that has a ditch behind it and threw the knife over the wall. It went over!!! Yay!
I turned around and I seen jungkook and taehyung looking at me and edawns friends who were in front of us.

"You are really fucked up"

They just death glares me and walked away. When they left I looked at Nancy and started laughing my ass off she soon joined me.

School was over and me and Nancy got on the bus and sat in the same seat as usual. But this bus was a little smaller so it filled up fast, most of BTS were on and they had to sit around us because there was no seats across the wall on this bus. Me and Nancy were in a three seater and an she was next to the window and I was on the outside, our bags on the seat in the middle.

"I don't want to go to science tomorrow"

"I know, but eunha and Wendy will be there"

"Good point"

"Sorry, can I sit there?"

I looked up and seen taehyung.

"Yeah sure"

I took my bag off the middle seat and scooted over and he sat down and started talking to his friends. That's when I realised, he gets off after me so I'll have to walk over his legs holy crap why.

It was soon my stop and when the stop before me got off and we were close to my stop I told taehyung.

"Emm taehyung, i need to get off now.."

He turned around from talking to Jungkook and then moved his knees to let me out, I said by to Nancy and walked down to the front of the bus. I got off and started walking home