Previously on "masked love": I quickly get out of the shower, dry up and get dressed once I get dressed I get on my bed and check the time 9:35 (you got home hella late) I drift into a deep sleep. I wake up and see ohm in my room? He climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck but I don't feel any pleasure.

Beep beep beep be-

I slam my hand on the alarm was it a dream

I get up and feel my panties a little wet you've got to be kidding me I take a shower and wash my underwear, I look at my phone and see that it's Saturday, I go downstairs and eat breakfast then I just sit and (be fat) watch tv.

Then I hear a knock on the door, I'm home alone so I just look through the blinds and see that it's ohm. I smile and open the door "good morning beautiful" he says "morning handsome" I say. I let him in and we go to my room "I'm by myself so just do whatever you want" I say "whatever?" He says. He pins me to the wall and starts kissing my neck, he finds my sweet spot and I moan. He proceeds to kiss that spot while taking my shirt off, once it's off he kisses my lips and I start lifting his shirt and we brake the kiss, we take his shirt off and he puts me on the bed and kisses me, he takes my pants off and he starts taking his belt and pants and start kissing my neck. I'm suddenly completely naked, I then feel something poke me. He inserts his dick in me and I moan loudly out of pain and pleasure. he goes deeper in and starts thrusting in and out, he hits a spot that makes me moan loudly. He notices and keeps hitting that spot, I moan loudly but not so loud that people could hear. He pulls out and collapses on the bed panting. I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower I start putting my hair up. "can I join?" he asks out of nowhere I look at him and nod. I get in and turn the water on. I feel his hands grab my waist "(y/n) I'm home." I hear my mom yell. my eyes widened as I look at ohm and turn off the water. We get dried and sneak into the room we put our clothes on " stay here" I tell ohm. I put my hair down so my mom doesn't see the hickeys. " hey mom" I say "hey can you help me with the groceries ?" she says smiling "oh um sure" I say trying to walk as straight as I could. Once I'm done helping I go upstairs and try not to get caught. once we're outside we sigh in relief "we never tell anyone what happened today" he says smiling "what if my friends ask about this" I say pointing to the hickeys on my neck "well I don't know what to tell you " he says " well I gotta go bye" he gives me a kiss before leaving. I go back inside and see my mom watching tv i hate keeping secrets from mom I go upstairs into my room and just watch spongebob ( or whatever you like)

Ding I hear from my phone

Bunny boi🐰❤️: did you enjoy
Me: yes a lot
Bunny boi🐰❤️: maybe next time at school you can have something else for lunch

What does that mean?

Heyyy sorry I wasn't active some drama broke off between my friends and I got involved but at least I uploaded. Love you guys see you tomorrow❤️🧡💛💚💙