t h r e e

C H A P T E R  T H R E E

"ready?" jaemin asked as i put the final book in my locker.
"yeah" i answered as i swung my backpack over my shoulder and began walking through the isolated corridor.
"what's wrong with him anyway?"
jaemin shrugged, looking at all the posters hung around the school.
"i don't know, he just called me saying he had been sick and wasn't coming into school so i thought i'd pay him a visit.. with you of course" he winked at me.
i quietly giggled to myself and shook my head.

"remind me why i'm joining you" i said as i looked at him and tilted my head.
he turned to me and nudged my small frame jokingly, causing me to stumble slightly and hold onto him for stability.
i blushed slightly at the feeling of my grip on his muscular arm as he held onto me with his other hand to help me stand properly.
"i didn't know you were that light" he laughed as i blushed further, laughing with him, and hit his arm.
"don't bully me" i pouted "anyway, don't avoid my question"
he kept his smile as he shook his head with a short laugh.
"because rennie" he pinched my cheek, finding my pout cuter than i intended it to be "he's not just my boyfriend, he's your friend too. and i know seeing you would cheer him up"

though i was confused, i brushed it off and walked out of the school gates with the pink haired boy.
"i had to park around the corner because all of the spaces were taken this morning" he explained as i nodded, insisting it was ok and began walking down the concrete sidewalk.
"should we stop at the store to buy him a few things?" i suggested, to which he nodded.

'Here they are for one and all, the Moomins are about to call'  my phone sang as it vibrated in my jean pocket.
"what's that?" jaemin asked as i pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed the green answer button.

"sicheng?"
"renjun? where are you?"
i sighed and told him i was on my way to jeno's house as he lectured me about telling him when i was going to go out after school, to stop him worrying.
"yeah ok i get it"
"you better tell me in the future"
"i will, i'm going to hang up now sicheng"
"okay, love you"
"love you too"

i rolled my eyes and hung up the phone, forgetting that jaemin wouldn't have understood the chinese conversation i had partaken in.
"who was that?" he asked, full of curiosity.
"my brother" i shrugged as he hummed in understanding.
we carried on walking down the pavement, content with the comfortable silence before jaemin decided to speak up.
"moomin, huh?" he smirked, resulting in me blushing.
"don't judge me" i begged "i've watched it since i was young"
he chuckled at my embarrassed state as we neared his car.

he got out his keys and unlocked the vehicle, opening the passenger side for me to get inside.
once he got in the drivers side, he reached up to the rear view mirror and flicked the moomin air freshener that hung from it.
"i don't judge"
i smiled and laughed with him as he started the car.

we bought a fair few items from the shop, ranging from soups to many different types of medicine in hopes that it would heal jeno.
when we reached his house, jaemin pulled out his phone to inform him that we were there.

when we knocked at the door, it was only a matter of minutes before it swung open to reveal a sick jeno wrapped up in a blanket.
i gasped and raised my hand to feel his forehead, feeling the intense heat of his fever.
"you need to rest" i stated as i pushed him down to the sofa, his smile not faltering once.
jaemin smiled at us and placed the bag down on the coffee table.
"we got you lots of stuff" jaemin said as he revealed the contents of the bag.
"you guys didn't have to come here, let alone buy all this" he said in awe at the different foods and remedies "but thankyou"
jaemin kisses his cheek and ruffled his hair as i just smiled sheepishly at the two.
"no problem baby"
jeno smiled and pecked the pink haired boys lips.

"what do you want to do?" jeno asked as we all got comfy in the couch.
i was sat in between the two, to their request, as they both became very close to my body.
"i don't mind" jaemin shrugged.
"we could play a game?" i suggested, not knowing which one.
jeno and jaemin looked at each other and both smirked knowingly.
"hey, what is it" i pouted.
they cooed at my expression as jeno pinched my cheek, resulting in me swatting his hand away.

"i know which game" jeno stated, catching my attention "let's pick up where we left off at jisung's and play a good game of spin the bottle"
my eyes widened as my face reddened.
"w-what?"
jaemin smiled as he clapped his hands together in excitement, nodding his head, and got up quickly to rush to the kitchen.
"i'll grab a bottle"
i turned to jeno, flustered.
"isn't that weird though?" i asked but he just looked at me confused as if to ask 'why'.
"you guys are dating and all.."
he ruffled my hair and smiled.
"we don't mind" he shrugged "unless you're uncomfortable" jeno said, panicked.
i shook my head no, not wanting him to get the wrong idea.
"n-no i'm fine with it"

"i'm baCk" jaemin yelled as he walked into the room with an empty soju bottle that taeyong had left on the counter.
i chuckled quietly at his excitement as we all made our way to the ground to form a triangle.
i, still shy, hugged a cushion to hide my flustered face.
"cute" jaemin observed, making me even more flustered than before.
"juSt spin the bottle jaemin" i rushed.
they laughed before jaemin reached to spin the green glass object.
the tip landed on him as he smirked to himself, satisfied with the outcome.
he span it a second time, perfectly happy when it landed on his boyfriend, jeno.

the two leaned forward and connected their lips, moving them together in harmony and fitting perfectly.
i should've felt awkward, and i did, but some part of me enjoyed the sight infront of me.
my two, year long, crushes pulled apart after thirty seconds or so and i just sat in awe.

"let's go boys" jeno said as he spun it for the second round.
i immediately got flustered again as i saw the tip of the bottle pointed in my direction.
my eyes widened as the two smiled, knowing that they would be getting what they wanted.
"o-oh" left my mouth, causing the two to laugh quietly.
he spun it again, watching it twirl with anticipation, and was delighted when he saw the result.
i could've sworn i'd seen jaemin pout but i pushed it aside as my imagination, focusing on the fact that jeno was now leaning towards me.
i felt my palms grow sweaty as he grabbed my jaw and smashed his lips to mine.
our lips danced blissfully for a while, my face growing redder and redder.
when we pulled apart, both gasping for air, i buried my face into the cushion.
"that was hot" jaemin stated.
jeno laughed at him before they awaited the result of the next round.

"yay, i'm in a kissing mood" jaemin celebrated when he saw the bottle point to him.
i kept my head down, not wanting to see the result of the second spin.
"rennie?" jaemin called, making me lift my head at his voice.
he pointed down to the bottle and i blushed once more when i saw it pointed in my direction.
jaemin smiled and shrugged "gotta obey the bottle".
he grabbed the back of my neck and began devouring my lips.
i lifted my hand to his jaw as he became more and more dominant, overpowering me.

he pulled apart eventually and we were both faced with the sight of a smiling jeno.
i cleated my throat and stood up from the circle.
"i'm gonna g-go make jeno his soup" i said before rushing away.

"jeno?" jaemin said once renjun was out of sight, earning the attention of his boyfriend. "we need to make him ours"
jeno nodded in agreement.
"thank god for spin the bottle or i'd be so deprived of him that i'd go insane"
jaemin nodded in agreement before pecking jeno's lips and moving to join renjun in the kitchen.