Copyright

Hello poetry lovers--
It's borntowinash here.

Firstly, THANK YOU for clicking on this book.. To all the people reading this.. This book is dedicated to YOU.

I'll be sharing a tit bit of my dreamland with you all. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Okay so here are the important notes-

1- If you come across images in this book, know that I DON'T own them (except for the writings on them with the help of 'Canva' app).

2- This book contains words, thoughts, feelings and/or everything from my own self imagination.

3- Any resemblence to actual events or persons is purely coincidental.

4- I won't be entering this collection of mine (or any of my work if I continue writing) in any contests because I don't want my work to be judged or compared with other works, only I know what I've put in this collection and I write for nothing but for my own personal happiness.

5- I believe writing is a form of art and no art is ever "not beautiful", so please be respectful towards whatever you're reading because you'll never know what the writer must have gone through to create such a piece of work.

6- There are a hell lotta grammatical mistakes so read at your own risk, haha (Please point out the mistakes so that I can correct them ASAP. Yeah! Now you know that 'it's an unedited rough work'. But I'll edit it someday.......Maybe *sheepish smile*) .

7- Yeah I'm done.. hehe

THANK YOU!

COPYRIGHT

© All Rights Reserved

THE MORAL RIGHT OF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ASSERTED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS BOOK (COLLECTION) IS PUBLISHED SUBJECT TO THE CONDITION THAT IT SHALL NOT BE REPRODUCED OR RETRANSMITTED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY MANNER, WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER, AND ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THIS IS A VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAW.

- borntowinash