A new home

<Strike's POV>

As we reached the village it was around 2 or 3 pm, give or take, "Ok, we're here" I rolled my eyes as we walked into the village, a deadly nadder and two humans. One with a peg leg. Were talking to each-other, while the nadder turned to us "hey stormfly! look who I found" toothless called out.

<Stormfly's POV>

It was a normal day, toothless out on a walk alone, me at home waiting for him. I turned to face him, not expecting to see anther night fury standing next to him. He was black-scaled like Toothless and had pink eyes, he was also smaller than toothless.  "oh my god, is that a NIGHT FURY?!" "Yeah he is!" Your not the last one after all!" I was happy for Toothless, hes no longer alone. Our talking and my attention snapping instantly got Hiccup's and Astrid's attention "Is that?.." "A night fury.." Hiccup finished. 

<Strike's POV>

The peg leg human walked over to me and Toothless. I growled "Don't worry..I won't hurt you" the human said while reaching his hand out "Stay away from me" I snarled at him "Trust him, hes my friend" Toothless reassured me, I don't know why...but something is different about Toothless that MAKES me want to trust him, no..no I can't...they will all just hurt me in the end, everyone is the same, after a few seconds the human seemed to get the message and moves his hand away. "Why is me being here such a big deal? I'm nothing too special, just a normal night fury" "Well, since I got here I've been seen as the last night fury, so it is a big deal since everyone thought I was the only one" Now it makes sense why I'm suddenly popular. After toothless showed me around the village I got to meet all of his...friends. All of them acted nice, it was probably a act, so I played along. It reached the end of the day once we had finished "Hey, toothless, should I leave? or?" "what? why are you asking?" he tilted his head to the side "Well, I don't have anywhere to stay here" he thought for a moment, before answering with "You can stay with me and hiccup" really? why did everyone here agree to these names?! "well, ok" I said, watching his every move..he can't catch me off guard.

While on the way to his home, we overheard some hatchlings talking "One day, I will replace toothless and become the alpha!" one of them said dramatically....wait, did he say something about toothless being the alpha?

Almost as if he read my mind he went "yep, I'm the alpha"

<Toothless's POV>

Since we got here, hes been more on edge than when it was just us talking. Anyone getting close to him he growls at, I know he must have been hurt in the past. It would explain why hes so aggressive towards everyone. 

While we were on the way home I could hear some hatchlings talking, one of them saying that they would replace me, well. They can dream.

He looked confused after, so I assumed correctly "yep, I'm the alpha" he looked surprised I was expecting him to bow, the one thing I hate it when people do it to me, but he didn't. Just looked surprised.

Once we got there and made it upstairs "yeah..umm toothless? there's only one bed" dragons using scorched stones as beds are a sort of tradition for us. "Well, we can share if you want" I said without thinking.

"W-what?" he stuttered "Sorry, didn't think there. I can sleep downstairs" "No, I'll sleep downstairs" he said before walks downstairs.

As I was lying trying to get to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about Strike. 'Is Strike your REAL name?' I wanted to ask 'Have you met any other Night furies?' but I didn't ask him, I'll ask him later.

For the next few hours I couldn't stop thinking about him, 'hes kinda cute' I thought, before trying to force it to the back of my mind, but I couldn't 'but..I'm into females, everyone here is! why do I feel this way about him? I love stormfly not him!....right?' I was so confused, and scared 'If I do love him, would he love me?' after thinking about it for a moment I finally fell asleep.