Mating Season

<A/N>

Just to let everyone know this chapter will contain alot of cursing and *cough* sex *cough* so if you don't like that stuff, skip this chapter, but if you do like that stuff, keep reading, anyways. Enjoy.

<Strike's POV>

Its the day, I told him to meet me in the cove, I didn't say why. But its so we can spend 'time' together. I have a crap ton of fish ready, I want him to be my mate, and today, today we can become mates fully.

He glided down to next to me, I licked his cheek "Toothless, I love you. More than words can say" I whispered in his ear, wrapping my wings around him. "I love you too...strike" he whispered back, our tails wrapping around each other.

I gave him the fish, most of which he ate. I then licked his neck, making him moan lightly, his moans are so damn cute. "Your so cute" I said as I licked his nose. He nuzzled my neck.

His paw touched my chest, then worked its way down to my crotch and rubbed it. I smirked "You want it?" I said, whispering in his ear.

He nodded and I decided to take him by surprise and pinned him down onto the grass. I felt my dick starting to become hard, and I rubbed it against his.

"B-be gentle..O-okay?" he stuttered, he was blushing so much, just made him look cuter. "I will" I said, slowly pushing my cock into his ass and he let out a moan, "D-damn..your tight" I whispered in his ear.

His paws wrapped around me and I started thrusting into him, he let out moans as I did so "Y-yes...yes...h-harder!" he begged. I started to thrust rougher, and rougher. He got louder and louder.

I was originally hoping no-one would find us, but now I don't care. I just want him.

"S-S-Strike!~" Toothless moaned as I got rougher, I'm getting close. He is close too. I can barely think straight, but I'm too close to stop now.

I bit his shoulder and got rougher, my cock pounding his tight ass, his moans were loud, and so fucking cute.

He wrapped his wings around me as I let go of his shoulder.

"Toothless I-I'm close!" I said after moaning. "C-Cum in m-me!~~" he moaned.

I pushed as deep as I could and came inside of him, my cum filling him. He came at the same time, we both moaned loudly.

I fell on-top of him, exhausted.

"S-Strike...~" Toothless whispered. I kissed him for a moment.

"I love you, cutie" I whispered while pulling out, some of my cum dripping onto the ground. "I-I love you too...Strike" he whispered back.