chapter twenty four

Enricco Dave Moyles on the right side===>

Siya na po talaga...hindi ko na papalitan.

**********************************************************************

emmanuel's pov

it's been almost 2 months since my daughter left and i've been trying to be so busy for not to think of her.

nagkaayos na rin naman kami ni len, she keep telling that laurychaze will gonna be fine if we let her to fix herself alone.

i'm here in some restaurant in makati with my assistant...waiting for a new prospect business partner. we're not officially business partners, i just want to know him better to have an idea how can i deal with him for some business projects that i have plan. medyo matagal ko rin pinaplano at pinag aaralan kung paano ang gagawin kong partnership sa company nila.

"good day sir..." bati niya sa akin pagkadating niya at nakipagshake hands.

"have a sit." i said. after that we order some food.

after we order i beggan to speak.

"so...you don't bring any of your assistant or secretary?" i asked because i notice that he's alone.

"there's so many works in the office so he needs to be there while i'm here having a meeting with you." he said emotionless.

he speak professionally... i know it's just a month and a half when his father pass to him the position of being the c.e.o of the company but he can already handle it properly and professionally.

while we're eating...we talk some other companies...that can have partnerships and others that are competitors. and base on what i notice on him in the way he talks...we have the same motives, to expand business. i think he wants to have a partnership with my company too.

"you know what...i'd like you to introduce to my daughter in some time, i'm sure she gonna like you." hindi ko napigilang sabihin. katulad niya kasi ang gusto kong makatuluyan ng anak ko.

"maybe you should bring her with you in our next meeting." nakangiti naman niyang sagot sa akin.

"i hope so...but she's on a vacation. i don't know when she wants to go home. i just want her to enjoy...she's my only daughter so i let her do anything she wants, but only what are good for her." i said. i miss her so much...

"she must be a lucky daughter to have a father like you, sir." seryosong sabi niya sa akin.

"yes...and i'm very proud to have a daughter like her...beautiful and smart, very talented. i missed her already." napangiti ako ng masabi ko yun...at ganun din naman siya.

"she sounds interesting..." tatango tango niyang sagot sa akin.

"can you believe that even she's still in her college days ay nakapagpatayo na siya ng isang music bar, mahilig kasi yun gumimik...pero kahit ganun siya matataas pa rin naman ang grades niya." masayang kwento ko sa kanya...

"mukha namang may pinagmanahan ang anak niyo eh..." komento naman niya.

"yes, you're right...sa katunayan hindi lang yun ang business niya. she owns the 'you desserts it' too. and if you're planning of some event to your company...she can help you with that, she have a event planning service." pagpromote ko naman ng mga business ng anak ko.

"my mom always bought some cakes from 'you desserts it'. actually iniisip ko pa kung kaya naming ituloy ang pinaplano naming incentive program para sa mga employees." pahayag niya naman.

"well, if nakapag finalize na kayo just call me and i will personally set a meeting for you and my daughter for that." Sabi ko naman.

"ok, thank you sir..." sagot naman niya.

"sir, i'm sorry to interrupt you but it's only 15mins. left, we need to proceed to your next meeting." pagsingit naman ng assitant ko...tinanguan ko naman siya.

"gusto ko pa sanang magkwento sayo tungkol sa anak ko pero kailangan ko ng umalis, i still have other meetings to attend." paalam ko sa kanya. maya maya ay tumayo na rin ako para makaalis na...

"ok. until the next meeting mr. romualdez. it's very nice talking with you sir." he said then shake our hands again.

"same here mr. moyles..."

************************************************************************

thanks for reading...

please vote and comment...

- ms_cullette ^_^ ♥♥♥