Chapter 16

A/N: I'm so sooooo sorry for the late update, my baby mushrooms! I didn't get to use Bia's netbook for a few days so I couldn't update. :( But I made this chapter TWELVE pages in Microsoft, so please forgive me? *puppy dog eyes*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

"Hey, baby." I practically rub myself on Ryan.

Yes, I was drunk, too drunk apparently, and we've just been here for, what, an hour? I don't know, my mind was not working right, at the moment. But, I'm pretty sure we were in the backyard, at Luke's party... whoever Luke is.

"Jessie... dammit." He breathes, clearly liking me pressed up against him.

"You like that don't you?" I kiss his neck.

"Jessie, stop." He gently pushes me off him, "You're drunk."

"I know, right?" I smile, "But who cares?"

"I do."

"I know you do..." I trail off, "But I bet you like it better when I'm pressed up against you, feeling you up, making you---"

"Stop!" he groans.

"My throat feels yucky." My mind was clearly not working well, because I just went from a horny teenager to a five year old girl.

Before he could say anything, his phone rings.

"Hello?" he says into the receiver, "I with Jessie... no!... is it important?... okay... I'll be there." He was whispering the entire call, hoping I didn't hear, but since I was drunk, I only paid attention to the 'I'll be there'.

"My throat's yucky!" I repeat childishly.

He chuckles, "Lemme get you some water." He leads me to the living room, and lets me sit on the couch, "Stay."

"Okay." I smile innocently.

Once Ryan was gone, I was off the couch, choosing to be hardheaded. I walk around the house, until I bumped into someone.

"Hey, Jessica." Some drunken dude smiles at me, "You look so sexy." He eyes me up and down, probably because I was wearing this horrible white, exposing dress.

"Hi." Yup, I lost my mind.

"Aren't you going to greet me?"

"What?" I ask.

"I'm Luke." He gives me an evil grin.

"Oh... right." I giggle, "Happy birthday."

"Do you know what would make this birthday really happy?" he steps closer to me, but I wasn't in the right mind, so I stayed right there.

"What?" I ask, as if he was asking what 2+2 was.

"You." He rests his hands on my hips, pulling me closer.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, baby."

I felt his cold fingers traveling up my thighs, as they swipe at my panties.

"Let go!" Surprisingly, that didn't come from me.

It wasn't Ryan either...

Justin roughly pulled Luke off of me, "Leave her alone, man."

"Why?" Luke slurred, "I haven't even got a chance to taste---"

Justin's fist connected with Luke's face. And since Luke was drunk, he quickly lost his balance, and landed on the floor.