a new day

Y/n POV

you wake up and put an a pair Jean shorts a white crop top and rose gold Adidas and put your hair in a messy bun. It is your first day at a new school and you are not looking forward to it, scince it like 2 weeks away from being summer vacation!

You have your mom drive you to school . But told her to drive around the block because she arrived first at the school and did not want to look dumb getting there 10 minutes early. So you drive around the block and kids are intering the school now. You get in side and notice a stunningly cute guy staring at you

Jonathan's POV

I was talking to my friends Christopher and Matt when a noticed a beautiful girl walk in the school doors . I stared at her for a moment then she saw me. I felt my cheeks get red as I looked down. Christopher says "woah check out the new chick". Matt looks over and says "wow ! I hope she's single". "Hey I saw her first I get dibbs" Jonathan says. I start to walk over towards her.

Y/n POV

He starts to walk over towards me what do I do!?! He is straight in front of me and I stroke a price of hair out of my face as he says "hi I'm Jonathan , what's your name?" . "Y/n" i said quietly as you blushed and looked down. "cool" he said awakerdly and looked up and said "hey what's your schedule?". "Umm this is it" I said as I handed it to him. "Sweet we have all of our classes together". I smiled and look up into is blue ocean eyes.

"RING RING" the bell rang

Y/n POV

Jonathan asks if he can walk you to class and of course you say yes. You sit by Jonathan In every class but gym. He sits on the other side if the gym. You see guys staring at you as you do your streches but the whole class was doing them so you didn't know what the big deal was

Jonathan's POV

you saw y/n looking at the floor. You thought she was so perfect with her long skinny legs, the way she pulled off her bun .

WISTLE WISTLE the coach blew the wistle which meant it was time to run in circles around the gym.

You finale caught up the y/n when you said "hey". she smiled and said "uhh hey ". "So I was wondering if you had nothing to do after school I could show you around town" you asked . "Uhh I don't have any thing to do I don't think". "So it's settled , meet me at the front doors by 3 ok"? I said in a polite way . "Ok I will" y/n said.

Y/n POV

your heart was racing but you don't know weather it was from running or the guy of your dreams just asked you out / night out in the town

**Time jump to 3**

You walk up to the doors and Jonathan was waiting there and so we're his friends but as you approached the started to shove him and whisper stuff and he said Knock it off ! And they smiled and walked out side to there cars.