Arts' #GirlsiesUnite

This is my BFF's Ilovethearts1 #GirlsiesUnite!

1) Who Is Your Newsboy?
My newsboy is Skittery.

2) What Do You Like About Him?
When he's angry, I like to make him even more angry by calling him cute, and when he does, his nose twitches, like a little bunny. Even though he is always grumpy around others, around me he is like a teddy bear.

3) What Does He Like About You?
Skittery- She's my sweeter side. Arts brings out da good side of me. Ise seem grumpy all da time, but she da sugar fo' my bitterness.

4) How Did You Meet?
I perform at Miss Medda's theater, and during one of the shows, the newsies were there. After my performance, I went to grab something to eat from backstage.

I went to the audience to sit with the newsies, and I, being my clumsy self, tripped and spilt my food on one of them. I saw that it was Skittery, and he was, surprisingly, laughing. The others were as confused as me, but, I told him I'm sorry and I'll get his clothes cleaned for him.

The next day, I saw him and he sold me a pape. We been really good friends since, until he finally asked me out and we've been together since then.

5) How Long Have You Been Together?
Four months

6) Couple Song?
"Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better".......it makes sense, just think about it.

7) Future Plans?
Not sure yet

8) Why Do You #GirlsiesUnite?
I believe it's important for girl's to show they have a voice, too. "Newsies" is a male dominant show, and as much as I love the guys, the girls are important to the story as much as they are.

Thank you Ilovethearts1 for your #GirlsiesUnite!!!!

I promise I will have Medda's out by Wednesday!

Stay gold!