Marina's #GirlsiesUnite

Let's welcome Marina_Stilinski and her newsboy to the #GirlsiesUnite family!!!

1) Who's Your Newsboy?
Elmer

2) What Do You Like About Him?
His sense of humor and his instinct. He always knows when to cheer me up and how to. He never fails to make me blush.

3) What Does He Like About You?
Elmer- She's funny 'n' could not be more carin'! She is so creative 'n' loves helpin' da younga newsies learn how ta read and write.

4) How Did You Meet?
My father got a job at "The World" Paper Distribution Center. As I walked with him on most days, one morning, I walked into a bunch of whistles. I blushed and looked over to a group of boys (who now I know as Race, Mush, Albert, and Elmer). One of them, Elmer, walks up and asked if I wanted the first paper of the morning. He now personally delivers his first paper to me every morning.

5) How Long Have You Been Together?
About a year now.

6) Couple Song?
"Something There" from "Beauty and the Beast".

7) Future Plans?
I plan on going to college after high school to become a writer for "The World", where Elmer will either honk papers or take care of the boys' Lodge.

8) Why Do You #GirlsiesUnite?
This was the first musical I really connected with each character differently and I lived each character. The women are very strong and confident and I look up to them. I will forever be a Girlsie.

Thank you Marina_Stilinski for your #GirlsiesUnite!!! Please give her a follow and check out her work!

Stay gold,
Lizzy