Tabitha's #GirlsiesUnite

Let's give our newest Girlsie, AhtibatCodnob1314, a warm welcome to the #GirlsiesUnite family!

1) Who's Your Newsboy?
My newsboy is Tommy-Boy.

2) What Do You Like About Him?
My first impression was that he was just an arrogant little ass who flirted with every possible living thing.

His sassy, sarcastic comments always bring a smile to my face. But, when he isn't all sass talk, he's the most annoying, goofiest little shit and an absolute caring gentleman and the sweetest person in the whole planet.

3) What Does He Think About You?
Tommy-Boy- Well, she was pretty scary when I forst met her, but, as time went on, wes were inseparable.

My favourite thing 'bout her is her feistiness. When she's made fun of fo' bein' short (which Ise also love 'bout her). She's just dis tiny lil' ball of fury 'n' it's just adorable!

4) How Did You Meet?
We met probably in the most cliche situation.

We were at the Strike Rally, and accidently bumped into each other, making him spill his drink on me. I was pissed, yes, but his excessive flirting made it worse. (Though, I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty attracting!)

And, as time went on, we always ended up bumping into each other almost every day.

5) How Long Have You Been Together?
We've been together for about 9 months now, and couldn't be happier!

6) Couple Song?
"Seven Wonders" from "Catch Me If You Can"

Sure, all the things listed in the song are awesome, but, it doesn't matter because we both have each other and that's enough.

7) Future Plans
Well, judging from the sing above, we want to travel; see the world! Not just big ol' New York. But, after that, we don't know. We'll just go with the flow, see what life throws at us, I guess.

8) Why Do You #GirlsiesUnite?
I #GirlsiesUnite because I believe that this is a wonderful is a wonderful community and an awesome addition to the Newsies' fandom. Also, we need go show the world that we are strong, independent women. And, we'll do that with our very own newsboys by our side!

Thank you @AhtibatCodnob1314 for your responses! Please give her a follow and check out her work!

I will get Hannah's part out soon, as soon as I figure out who her newsboy should be. If you Girlsies have any suggestions, please leave a comment! I would really appreciate it!

Stay gold, girls!