Annierose's #GirlsiesUnite

This is @OpeningUpInSantaFe 's story with her newsboy! Let's welcome her to the family, girls!

1) Who's Your Newsboy?
Tyler "Playz" Jenkins

2) What Do You Like About Him?
I love when he plays his guitar for me.

3) What Does He Like About You?
Tyler- I like it when she sings along with his guitar, and how she is always playing pranks on the other boys.

4) How Did You Meet?
Well, my old friends used to tease the newsboys. One day, they dared me to play a prank on Tyler. I went through with it and got some prank supplies together. He was gonna trip on a rope that will set off a slime bucket. I was waiting on a corner of a street when he walked pass, offering for me to buy a pape. I bought one, thinking it was the least I could do. After he walked away, I noticed how cute he was and how he wasn't all that bad. I quickly ran and pushed him aside, which made me get covered in slime. He helped me out, taking me to the Lodge to clean up. We started talking and all the other boys came back. After I met them all, I noticed they were really nice, and nothing what my old friends said they were.

5) How Long Have You Been Together?
We've been together for about 4 months.

6) Couple Song?
Our couple song is "You Matter to Me" from "Waitress".

7) Future Plans?
We really don't have future plans. All we know is that we're in love, and wanna get married one day.

8) Why Do You #GirlsiesUnite?
CAUSE WE'RE AWESOME, TALENTED GIRLS! AND WE CAN DO ANYTHING! GO, GIRLSIES!

Thank you, Annierose, for your answers! Please give her a follow!

Stay Gold, Girlsies!
-L.A.K❤