Abby's #GirlsiesUnite

This is @MyShotOnBroadway's #GirlsiesUnite! She is the twin sister of @OpeningUpInSantaFe! Let's give her a big welcome, ladies!

1) Who's Your Newsboy?
My newsboy is Adrian "The Rake" Wilson.

2) What Do You Like About Him?
Well, he really brings out the wild side of me sometimes, other times, he just gets me in trouble.

3) What Does He Like About You?
Adrian- I like how intelligent she is and that she's always determined to stop me from stealing something.

4) How Did You Meet?
Well, I was shopping at the market, when I caught him pocketing some fruits. I went over and yelled at him. He was rather cockeyed and completelt skirt chasing. After we had a fight, the security threw us out. He just happen to have to walk the same way as me, back to the Lodge.

When we reached the Lodge, I still had more way to go. He invited me inside. I would've said no if I didn't see my sister in there. I walked in, and yelled at her, but allowed her to stay a few more minutes, since Spot was making some delicious meatballs (BroadwayBaby17)

Adrian sat next to me when we ate, and we got to talking. He was actually really nice.

5) How Long Have You Been Together?
We've been together for two months.

6) Couple Song?
Our couple song is "Here You Come Again" by Dolly Parton.

7) Future Plans?
Well, my future consist of going to Harvard University. I'm not sure what Adrian wants to do.

8) Why Do You #GirlsiesUnite?

I #GirlsiesUnite because we are strong, independent, intelligent young women and we need to take a stand!

Thank you, Abby, for your responses! Make sure to give her a follow!

Stay Gold, Girlsies!❤

~Elizabeth Andromeda Kelly