8. THREE LITTLE SHEEPS VS THREE WOLFS.

"Mr. Scar..."

The three of them stood there and just stared at Mr. Scar with a blank expression on their faces. They noticed that there are other two men standing with him, who looked familiar to Grace and Doremon. They were the same people whom they saw at the club laughing and chatting with Mr. Scar, but now their expressions seems more intense.

They suddenly felt like they were out of breath, like they came back after a long marathon. Scar looked at Grace with his deep black intense eyes "can you tell me why am I the wrong guy.. And how are you getting punished for it?" He asked in a serious tone. Grace stiffened his posture 'shit!! Did he hear that?' (But for his fortune Scar just heard the last sentence). Scar noticed the expression on his face, he gave a sly smirk to him "don't worry I came a bit late so I was not able to hear your story but I can hear it now... So tell me" he said in a stern voice still with a playful smirk on his face. Grace gulped relaxing a bit 'it means he didn't hear about my parents'. Tracy and Doremon just stood there without uttering a word. Breaker looked them and he was irritated, he said in a rough voice "Look we are not here to babysit you kids..just_" he was cut off by Gunner "Breaker don't scare them. He will handle them.." He said calmly, as expected from him.

Grace was still just looking at him with Tracy and Doremon, their soul just left them leaving their bodies behind. By now Scar was irritated like hell, he walked towards Grace slowly.. like a lion walking towards his prey to devour it. He stopped in front of him, Grace was just above his shoulder. Grace had to look up to match his soul piercing eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but was unable to utter a word. Scar gave him a sharp look and clenched his fist in frustration "I. Hate. Silence" he gritted his teeth.

He looked into Grace's dark brown eyes which was filled with fear. His legs felt like jelly jiggling here and there. Scar was going to say something but Gunner interrupted him "Boss, students have started coming.. We should go to a safe place,let's go to our office" he advised him. Scar narrowed his eyes at Gunner and Breaker and sighed "OK.. Come with us" he said sternly. He grabbed Grace by his wrist, Grace tried to wriggle out of his grip but for no avail "And you little girls as well" Breaker ordered looking at Tracy and Doremon. Doremon felt a bit confused 'was he referring to me?' The only thing that can trigger Doremon is someone judging his gender.

"E_ excuse me..I_ I am not a little girl and w_ we are not going with you.." He said in a trembling voice, he was angry but can't show it out. Breaker gave him a stern look, and walked towards him. A few big strides and he was towering over the little sheep, Doremon looked so small and fragile in front of Breaker. He not even reached near his shoulders.

"what did you say? Just say it on_" he was cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"You.. Will.. Will _what? We are not comi_ ohhh whaaat?!!!" he was took by surprise when suddenly breaker picked him up and placed him on his shoulder upside down. All this happened in a flash of light.

He tried to wriggle "What the hell...get me down you stupi_" he was still complaining when suddenly Breaker pinched his fleshy butt which made him wheeze in surprise. "How d_ dare you.... You can_ cannot touch me there" he said trying to catch his breath. He didn't liked being touched by anyone, he hates it when someone touches him especially at his sacred place.
He tried to punch him but his small little fists barely hurt him. "Kid stay still.. Otherwise I can go further than this" Breaker warned him.

Even though Doremon was the one who was suffering but the one who was sweating profusely were Grace and Tracy. They were trembling in fear Grace and Tracy both were looking at them, realizing how badly they are caught and how bad can be the consequences. Grace gulped nervously and looked at Scar who was smirking playfully at the jokers, he can see the nervous kid standing next to him from the corner of the eyes. Tracy was just standing there like a soul less body,not knowing how to react to all this. She was surrounded by some lunatic men's including her best friends. Even though she helped Grace in this, but it was because of their friendship, and she even warned them not to do it. But now there is no use in thinking about all these.

"You both need some written invitation or what?" Gunner said in a rough tone. They both jerked in shock, "well if you dare to caught me in a scandal then why can't you face us now?" Scar said walking more close to Grace, staring at him with his deep black and cunning eyes. For a second Grace got interedimate by him, but then he thought what he said is true. Why is he afraid of a criminal like him, when he was the one who wanted to take revenge on Scar?. Its a great time to face him. He then straightened his back and stood bravely(trying to be brave) in front of Scar, even though he can barley match his height. "Lets go" he scoffed. He signalled Tracy to let go of it. Scar laughed sarcastically "brave boy .. Ha?" He asked mocking him. "Gunner" he said in a loud voice. Gunner then removed three black head covers and covered their heads. They tried to wriggle out of his grip
But it was of no use, and Doremon was already struggling on Breakers shoulder, it was not like he had some option to escape. At last they gave up, Scar forcefully dragged Grace to the car. Doremon was already like a half dead body hanging on someone's shoulder, but Gunner was bit more gentler than the others he softly grabbed Tracy by her small wrist and walked with her. Even she wasn't struggling much like the other two mad dogs, so it was more easy for Gunner.

While walking there was a branch of tree fallen at the entrance of the gate, Breaker didn't see that "hey ... Careful. You will fall" Doremon said in a concerned tone, Breaker looked down at the obstacle and then at Doremon. He raised his eyebrows "thanks... For taking care of me" he said in a mocking tone. Doremon narrowed his eyes at him "oh like I care about you.. If you fall even I will fall, and i don't want to get hurt because of some stupid guy" he scoffed. Breaker huffed sarcastically "and who the fuck told you, you can remove the head cover?" He asked, Doremon stuttered for a second and again wore the head cover obediently. Gunner guided Tracy with her every step, she was about to trip "hey watch out" but he grabbed her by her waist stopping her from falling. She gasped and got on her legs "t_ thanks" she said softly, after a pause she again talked "now I can_ can walk" she continued, "ya I know you can walk" Gunner said in a calm voice. She coughed lightly indicating him to remove his hands from her waist, "oh s_ sorry" he removed his hands quickly In embarrassment. Then they both walked with blushing cheeks.

But on the other hand Grace was handled like a trash, he was way weaker than Scar who was gripping his hands so tightly that now it can come off any time. "Hey can you walk slowly...Ouch" he fell down tripping over the tree branch, causing a scratch on his knees. He sat there for a second "ah.. You are covering our faces and not allowing us to see anything. And you are not even guiding... how the heck is that fair?" He snapped at Scar. Scar let out a small sarcastic laugh and squatted down to look at the angry bird who was rubbing his knees in anger "I don't fucking care if you fall or die.....
I hate ... Kids" he said in a threatening tone.
"You .. Are a jerk.. I hate you" Grace said detailing his every word. Scar came closer to Grace, even though he can't see anything he can feel the sharp breath near his face and not to mention the demonic aura coming out of the person. He smiled evilly at the kid and whispered near his face.

.
.
.

"Lets see.. Who hates whom more"

As promised I have uploaded a new chapter because I got 15 views on my last chapter (in 2 days.. That's a big deal for me) 😄. This chapter is bit long I guess... so the target will also be big.. 20 or 25 views for this chapter, and I will upload a new one no matter how busy I am.

Please vote and comment.😊

KabirKabir114 thanks for boosting my confidence 😊😄

Tracy-Ann thanks to you too... 😊(she was my 1st follower and a genuine reader. That's why I used her name for my female character in this book)

I just felt like mentioning this people. Their comments and opinions really boost me up.