37: I HAVE A FAMILY TOO.

In the orphanage kids were really happy to see the three of them and rushed towards them, enjoying their gifts. Breaker just stood in one corner and enjoyed the overwhelming scene, he cant help but smile. He then helped the kids to take their gifts, one by one. After distributing everything, they then talked with everyone, guiding them for their future plans and other things. By the time they finished everything it was already 7 in the evening, they were tired from all the walk and talk and decided to head back home.
"Woah! it was so fun, the kids were so cute" Doremon said as he danced happily inside the car. Breaker chuckled and nodded his head, Grace and Tracy also smiled.

"By the way are we directly heading to home? I am hungry can we stop at some restaurant or something?" Tracy asked. Breaker looked at them and said "oh I forgot to tell you guys, we are going to restaurant. Gunner and Scar are already waiting there, they said that we can have a small dinner tonight" Grace smiled happily "is it? Then lets go quickly, I am hungry" he said. Doremon looked at him slyly and said "ya, hungry for Scar..hahah" with this one naughty comment, the whole car was filled with laughter.

After parking the car they all headed inside the restaurant where Scar and Gunner where already sitting and waiting for them. As soon as Grace saw Scar sitting there he ran towards him "hey!!" and sat next to him with an exciting smile on his face. Its the first time they are all out together for a dinner, the thought made him more than happy. Scar chuckled and poured some water for him as the others got seated one by one. "Oh someone is excited" Gunner exclaimed as he saw Graces cute little enthusiastic actions. Grace just smiled and said nothing, he then looked at the glass of water that Scar gave him to drink, and pouted "hey, I am not a kid. I want to drink, what you are drinking" he said as he pointed out to a wine bottle kept next to Scar.

Everyone chuckled as they  looked at Grace but Doremon supported him "ya, we are grown ups too. Don't treat us like kids, I want to drink it too" he said as he looked at Breaker. Breaker shook his head as he stated "you are not allowed to drink any alcohol, if you want I can order a coke or something" he sipped on his wine glass to show off in front of him. Which made Doremon puff out his cheeks.

Gunner laughed and then realized something. He tilted his head in confusion "wait! Grace is asking Scar because he is his husband...But, why is he asking you permission?" he asked as he looked in between Breaker and Doremon. Doremon was surprised to hear this question, Breaker choked on his drink as he looked at Scar and then at Gunner "w..what do you mean?!" he almost yelled at Gunner. Scar squinted his eyes as he looked at him "why are you shouting?" he asked doubt fully.

Grace felt the situation was a bit serious 'Breaker liked Doremon, so why is he afraid to admit it in front of Scar? *Gasp* don't tell me Scar will scold him for loving someone! shit!! if thats the case, I will have to help him' so he interrupted them "well, what are we ordering? I am hungry" he said as he looked at Scar cutely, which obviously made Scar to surrender to him. "Ya, I am hungry too" Tracy said as she pushed her glasses up.

Scar smiled at Grace and said "order whatever you want" and after they Ordered their sets of orders they started chit chatting about casual and not so important stuffs of the world. "But still she was supposed to inform you" Gunner said as he took a bite of the fried pork. Grace nodded his head "ya right, how can she just leave you alone outside just because you were late to reach the hostel?" "that's so cruel thing to do" Doremon chimed in.

"At least they should consider the situation that you are a girl and it is not safe to leave you out alone like this" Breaker said as he felt bad for Tracy. Tracy just smiled as she listened to their concerns, "its ok, I'm used to such situations. I guess its nothing compared to how I was abandoned by my parents because I was born illegitimately, and they didn't needed a burden of a child in their perspective life's. So being abandoned from time to time is maybe ...its my fate..I guess" she said as a sad smile hanged on her lips, trying to hide her pains. They all felt sad for her, as they heard her sad story. Tracy is such a sweet lady, always very Graceful and sweet, but from the inside she was always scared and afraid that her friends one day would leave her suddenly like how her parents did and others too. After a long pause of sadness no one knew what to say that can console her sadness, but Scar looked at her and said something really unexpected

"But we wont abounded you, we will always be there for you" he smiled at her. Everyone looked at him with a surprised look on their faces. Tracy was too shocked to say anything, she just looked at them and then at Scar. A tears started rolling down from her cheeks as she started crying  "I..I.. know *sniff* you all are so nice to me" she tried to stop her tears "I..I.. am sorry for spoiling the happy mood"

Gunner looked at her as he handed a tissue to her "aye.. don't cry" he said as he felt sad for her. Doremon and Grace consoled her "lol.. she looks ugly when she cries" "ya.. look at her ugly expression" Tracy laughed as she heard these two stupid's talking like two kids. "But I am not sad though, I have a better family now.. So I am happy for what my parents did to me" she said as she wiped off her tears.
"A loving brother like Grace, who always takes care of me and supports me. A stupid best friend, who always tries to keep me happy and can do anything for me. And then you all, Scar, Breaker and Gunner, even though I am not an important part in your life's.. You people are still taking time to listen to me and take care of me" she said as she sighed happily

"I have a family too.. The best family" she clapped her hands happily. Grace and Doremon looked at her with tears filled in their eyes, they stood up from their chairs and went to hug Tracy "off course we are the bestest family in the world" they said as they all laughed happily. Even though Scar and others weren't crying or hugging each other they still felt very overwhelmed by all these love, and after all the sweets hugs and kisses they all sat in their places. Gunner smiled at them "thank you" he said as he looked at the kids and then at his friends. "Why?" Doremon asked as he looked at him.

"Thank you for bringing so much joy and love in our life's. People like us, who never gets to experience any love... you kids made it possible" Breaker agreed to this statement "you are right, thank you... Actually thank you Scar for marrying this little trouble" he said as he ruffled Grace's hair. Scar hit his hands "stay away from him, he is mine" he said as he looked at him cheekily, to which Grace chuckled.

"Oh..ok.. I see. Now that you have got a little lover, you forgot your brothers who offered you helping hands when you were feeling lonely and wanted to relea-"before he could complete his sentence he heard Tracy choking on her food with an embarrassed expression on her face "oh!.. no I didn't.." Breaker tried to reduce his embarrassment. "Like always... behaving like an idiot" Gunner claimed. "So cheers to our sweet little family" Scar said as he raised his wine glass and others also joined him happily. Grace laughed at them "hey, by the way thank you is not enough. We need to be rewarded you know"

Doremon and Tracy agreed with him "reward? what reward do you want?" Scar asked. After a long thought Grace said "chocolates, I want to order chocolates" he said. And later the so called grown up kids ordered their favorite chocolates and the others ordered one more bottle of wine. As they were eating Breaker suddenly noticed that Tray was looking really uncomfortable "hey, you ok?" he asked her. Tracy looked at him and smiled "ok.. why?" "no.. your cheeks and ears are getting red" he said as he pointed it out to others. Thats when the others noticed it too, Tracy rubbed her cheeks with the palms of her hands and then looked at her hands "there is no shade of pink in my hands"

"Ooops Gunner, can you please pass me the box of chocolates she was having right now?" Gunner did as he was told. After reading the description Grace started laughing "hahaha.. this chocolate contains alcohol.. and her alcohol tendency is really lower than zero" he said as he started laughing, even Doremon joined him in the laughter game. "Hey, then.. is she drunk right now?" Gunner asked. Grace and Doremon nodded their heads as they continued laughing. "Its not funny" Breaker said, "Big brother... she turns into a different character when she is drunk. Last time when it was freshers party, she by mistakenly drank vodka thinking that its water. One glass was enough to make her drunk, and then.." they started laughing again. Gunner was about to ask them what happened when suddenly Tray yelled at them "what are you idiots laughing about?!!"

The others were shocked except for Grace and Doremon

"Its here..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for the late update😛 I was kinda busy with job and all... And my studies as well. So I was not able to write for few days. I hope you all understand
Thanks for reading ❤

And don't forget to like and comment🙂

Have a nice day