t w o

november 26
d-2

4:55 am

"taehyung!" the male turned around at the sound of his name, surprised when he was struck by another body.

he felt arms encircle him and heard an enlightened giggle, followed by a muffled "i missed you," as the other's face pressed into his back in a hug.

wiggling out of the other's grasp, he turned around, hugging her properly this time with his arms rubbing the other's back comfortingly and her face now pressed against his chest.

"i missed you too," he whispered lowly as he pulled apart from the other for a moment, staring at her sparkling eyes and tucking a flyaway strand of hair behind her ear.

"taehyungie?" the other asked after silence had formed between the two in the midst of their longing embrace.

"hm?"

"i love y-"

the male gasped for air once again as his eyes snapped open, feeling as if he was helplessly suffocating, as if he was drowning.

he pressed a hand to his heart, feeling the rapid beating in addition to the rise and fall of his chest.

he felt for his water bottle that he placed on his nightstand the night prior, not hesitating for a second before unscrewing the lid and chugging down the remains of the room temperature liquid.

for once, he didn't even bother checking the time, as he already knew what to expect from the bright light of his phone's lock screen.

for once, he gave up trying to understand what was happening to him, merely falling back onto the sheets in defeat and curling into himself.

for once, he remembered something from his dream, a lingering thought in the back of his head almost as if it was engrained in his memory.

who was taehyung?