t h r e e

november 27
d-1

3:27 am

the male groaned for the nth time that night, beating himself up for letting his procrastination get the best of him.

he had two whole months to work on his assigned project, yet he pushed it all aside to the last week to even start thinking of a way to execute it.

not only would he regret his grade, thrown away due to his half-assery after giving up several hours prior, but he couldn't help but long to sleep– to be taken back to his dreams.

taehyung, the name echoed in his deepest thoughts, his muddled memory trying to pick apart and piece together that name.

he ran his hand frustratingly over his hair, slamming his pencil down onto the desk.

he couldn't do the project, at least not with a thousand thoughts running through his head and a desire to succumb to his dreams.

this was the first time since his dreams started a month ago that he refused to sleep, and no matter how much caffeine he consumed, he felt the effects.

closing the lid of his laptop, he buried his head in his hands, already bidding a farewell to his current grade for the semester.

defeatedly turning off his desk lamp, the male returned to his bed, burying himself in his sheets and allowing the darkness to overtake him.

he didn't bother setting his alarm in his already half asleep state, as he already knew he would awaken at 4:55 am.

as always.