f o u r

november 26
d-0

4:55 am

"jisoo,"

"hm?" the female hummed curiously as she turned towards the other to meet his gaze.

"nothing, i just wanted to hear your voice again," he chucked sheepishly, smiling at her presence alone.

"yah, stop being cheesy!" she huffed in reply as she lightly slapped his shoulder, looking away in embarrassment.

he knew she wasn't used to being loved, so he made it his mission to love her with every ounce of his being in return.

the pair was sat beside each other on a mountainside, shoulder's nearly touching and eyes focused on the horizon– jisoo's eyes focused on the horizon.

as much as he tried to fix his sight on the brightening hues of the sky, he always found his line of vision straying back towards the female.

her eyes were practically glittering with the sky itself, he found it hard to ever look away.

"it's beautiful," he heard the female gasp, breaking him out of his trance to look towards the rising sun peaking over the horizon.

the sky was a palette of reds, oranges, and pinks, adding to the dreamlike nature of the scene.

it felt real,

as if he was really there with her in that moment,

as if this was their reality.

"jisoo," he suddenly muttered much quietly than before, making the female look away from the sunrise.

"look, if you really want to hear my voice, then-"

"i love you," he whispered, pulling her into an embrace and filling his senses with jisoo.

it felt too real, and he wished it really was.