Flying into LA.

"Sweetie?!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. "Are you sure you will be okay by yourself? You could stay here and find a nice college near by." I zipped my suitcase up and headed downstairs. "It's a little to late now mom. Already have everything packed AND the plane ticket. My plane leaves in 3 hours I need to get going. It takes a while to get to the airport." My mom started to tear up. She hugged me tight. "Oh, mom, don't cry." I said to her. "Dad will be back in a week. You'll be okay." We then said our final goodbyes and I headed to the airport. I eventually got to the airport and boarded my plane. Once I got on the flight attendant went through everything and we started to travel. (Skip plane ride) We landed and I went on my way to my new home. We had previously already had everything like furniture moved in. I walked in the doors and took a deep breath. I couldn't believe I have my own home. I started unpacking everything when I hear a knock at the door. I go to the door and answer it to see a tall boy standing there. We stare at each other for a few seconds. I smile. He sticks his hand out. "Hi. I'm Jonah. Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to say welcome to the neighborhood and I am one of your neighbors." I take his hand. "I'm Y/N and thank you." There was an awkward silence for a minute. "Also, we are having a party tonight and thought we would invite you since you are our new neighbor." He said kindly. "I'll think about it I have a lot of unpacking to do." I reply. "That's okay. Just thought I'd ask." He then walked away and I closed the door. He was cute and I was definitely going to that party.