Well, That's Just GREAT.

(OKAY SO I am changing Zoey to your sister because I feel like it fits a little more so you can continue to keep her as your friend but I wanna change it so sorry about this. ANYWAY continue ;)

"Corbyn?" I say, almost dead because he scared me. "Listen, I'm sorry, but don't you dare tell anyone because if you tell the boys they will tell Christina and that's not good." He said. Confusion swept across my face. "Corbyn what are you tal-" He cuts me off by kissing me. I was shocked. I couldn't help but smile though. Listen, it wasn't my fault I liked it! God, I'm a terrible person. "I had to." he says then just leaves. I just stood there with the most indescribable emotion ever. I was happy, but weirded out, disgusted, excited, and guilty. Well, that's fantastic. Corbyn Besson, the guy who has a girlfriend kissed me. When I feel guilty about something I get weird. Welp. I don't know what I'm going to do. I just went to sleep. 

I woke up early the next morning to go pick up Zoey from the airport. You just put on a crop-top hoodie and sweatpants with sneakers. I drove down to the airport and waited there. I finally saw her and we ran to each other and hugged. People stared at us, but we didn't care. We went back to my house. "Before we go in I want to introduce you to our neighbors." She gave me a confused look. I knocked on the door and it opens. I see a wild, shirtless Daniel Seavey standing there. His hair was messy and he had tired eyes. I cover Zoey's eyes quickly. She was 2 years younger than me so I teased her about. . She tried smacking my hands away, but I didn't let her see Daniel like that. I didn't want her liking him because I liked him. Wait, what am I saying? I sound so selfish and I dont think Daniel likes me. What's there to like? Daniel quickly put a shirt on and I uncovered her eyes. She gives me a confused look and pouts a little bit like she wanted to see it. "Hey, Y/N." Daniel says, giving me a goofy grin. I laugh under my breath. I put my arm around Zoey, who crosses her arms. "This is Zoey, my little sister, and she is staying with me." Daniel gives both of us a warm smile. "Well, come on in Y/Z and Zoey." We walk in and the first thing I see is Corbyn eating cereal at the kitchen counter. I shutter a little bit. He sees me and smirks and I look down at my feet. My sister sees and whispers. "Are you two dating? You and the blonde one?" I get a little startled. "What. What. No. He has a girlfriend." She nods her head. Jack comes skipping downstairs. "Why hello there Y/N." He says in a british accent, which was quite cute. "As you can see" he continues, and pushes me along,"Corbyn, is eating his cereal here in the kitchen. OH! There is Daniel James Seavey standing there." Then he picks me up and my arms and legs just hang down. Zach comes trudging down the stairs. Jack puts me down and puts his arm around Zach who doesn't look impressed and tired. "And here is the Zachary Dean." Jack says. "Don't call me that." Zach says. I look at my sister. "These guys are weird. how many are there?" She says. I put up 5 fingers and her eyes widen. "So ZACHARY DEAN" I say. "Okay, you can call me that cause its hot when you do it." He says I put my hands over Zoey's ears. "Zach. There are children here." Zoey rolls her eyes and pushes my hands off. "Are you dating him?" She asks. "No, I'm not dating any of them."  They all look a little sad when I said that. "Where's Jonah?" I ask. "He went to go get coffee." Jack answers me. There was an awkward silence between everyone. "S-So what are your guys names?" My sister didn't just ask that. Was she not paying attention when Jack literally just said all their names. They exchanged strange looks. Jack opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but my sister just screams, "WAIT! YOU GUYS ARE WHY DON'T WE! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE BEFORE. I'M SO STUPID!" All the boys looked startled by her loud, high pitched squeals. "You know their band?" I ask. "DUH. I personally am in Zach's lane." Zach's cheeks turn a darker red. "Corbyn? Where's Christina? I would love to meet her I love her YouTube channel, BeautyChickee." I was shocked. Corbyn was dating Christina MARIE. I LOVED HER. "Dude, Corbyn. You're dating Christina Marie?" Then I said something I shouldn't have. I knew I couldn't keep it a secret, I was guilty. "And you had the decency to sneak in my room last night and  kiss me? She is an amazing girl!" When I said it everyone stared at me and I covered my mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes and I ran out the door. I needed to go talk to Jonah. I called him and asked where he was and I went to go meet him there. 

-------Jack's POV-------

Y/N ran out the door so fast. We all turned to Corbyn and he just stared at us. "Bro you kissed her?!" Daniel says with anger in his voice. We all start arguing until we hear in a small voice. "What's going on?" We all turn our heads and forgot. Zoey. Whoops. There were "sorry's" spread throughout the room. "Okay, Corbyn we will deal with you later, but now we need to find Y/N." I said. God we better find her. I thought. "Zoey, do you have a spare key to her house?" I asked. "Yeah, but she wouldn't be there." We all looked at her. "Why?" We all say in unison. "She's not like that. She goes to somewhere or someone she feels comfortable around. She doesn't run home to cry. Honestly I was surprised she cried. She never cries over things like that unless she feel extremely  guilty." We all look over at Corbyn and he looks ashamed. He just rubs the back of his neck and looks down. "I know where she is." Daniel mutters. "Where?" I needed to know. Daniel doesn't say anything and just runs out the door.

--------Your POV-------

I arrived at the coffee shop where Jonah was. He waves me over and I sit down across from him. "What's up?" He could clearly tell I was crying, but he didn't ask. I liked that. I didn't like sharing my feelings very much. He looked like he was ready to listen to me. I told everything to him and how I felt about it. I couldn't stop crying and I didn't know why because I never cry. He stood up and stuck out his arms. I got up and fell into his arms. I pulled away and wiped my eyes. "Thank you so much Jonah." I say. I felt comfortable around him. "No problem. If you ever need to talk I'm here." We smile at each other. We sit on a bench outside and talk and laugh. I look over and see Daniel running toward us. He stops and puts his hands on his knees and was panting. "Why hello there." I say. "H-*wheeze* Hey." I snicker when he wheezed. It was kind of adorable.