Time Needed.

I turn my head after Zach kissed me and see Jack standing there. He furiously stomps away. "I-I'm sorry Zach. I-I have to go." I turn away from Zach's disappointed, but confused face and run after Jack, who is still walking away. "Jack, I can explain!" I shout his way. He turns around, face burning. "There's nothing for you to explain Y/N. I saw everything. J-Just stay away." I felt tears, but I held them back. I didn't come to LA to cry over a boy I just met. "Ya know Jack? What I don't understand is you having a girlfriend that you didn't even tell me about, and now you're getting upset with me and we aren't even dating! I can't believe you are doing this! I'm done." At this point there were tears streaming down my face. I turn, but Jack ran to me and grabs my wrist. He pulls me toward him. "Listen, I broke up with Gabbie last night after I kissed you." He says gently and my eyes widen. "W-What? Why." He hesitates a little before speaking. "I-I like you a lot, but seeing you with Zach made me so upset." I giggle a little causing him to smile a little. "I like you too Jack Avery. Just so you know though, we can not date. 1. Because we just recently met. 2. I'm pretty sure Zach likes me and it wouldn't be fair to him." He gives me an understanding smile. "Okay." He says I wave to Zach to come over and we all walk home together, laughing and making jokes the whole way. Man, these guys are funny and adorable. We arrived at their house. "Bye guys." I say and they both wave. I walk over to my house and go upstairs. I decide to call my mom. After the first ring she answers. "Y/N?" She says with a hopeful tone. "Yeah, mom, it's me." I say. "Yay!" She exclaims. "So what have you been up to?" She asks. Me and my mom were like that. We are very close and we tell each other everything. Kind of like sisters. "Well, my new neighbors are nice. They are a boy band of 5 guys and they are pretty cute. I kind of like them." She squeals. "Awww. I should come down soon to meet these boys you like." I laugh. "Maybe." I say. "Oh! Have you talked to Zoey lately?" She asks. Zoey has been my best friend since preschool. We are extremely close. I haven't talked to her since I moved. When I told her the news that I was moving to LA she started acting weird after that. She was always a happy person until I told her about it. "No, but I will right now. Can we talk tomorrow? I need to tell Zoey everything." "Sure sweetie. Love you." "Love you too, bye." As soon as we hung up I dial Zoey's number. She picks up."Hellooooooo?" Her voice sounds weird, tired. "Hey Zoey, it's Y/N." She immediately perks up. "Y/N! It's really you?" She says. "Yeah it is." I almost cry. I feel like it's been so long since I've heard her voice. "I have something super, SUPER important to tell you. I couldn't stand being here in(wherever you live unless it's LA, then pick some where else xD) so, I'm coming to live with you in LA!" I start crying. "Are you serious?!" I say. "Yup!" "When do you leave?" I ask. "Tomorrow!" I squeal. We talk until 2:00 AM. We decide to go to bed. I was super excited to see her tomorrow. I was dosing off whenever I hear my window open. I quickly get up and run to the other side of my room. I look at my window and see......... (TBC)