A Sweet Little Surprise.

I got ready for the party and decided to go a little early because I wanted to get to know this Jonah person a little more. I wore this: 

(You choose what ever hairstyle and makeup

(You choose what ever hairstyle and makeup.) I walked out and locked the door. I walk over to Jonah's house and knock on the door. A kid with curly hair answers it. "Hello." He says sweetly. "Uh. Hi. I'm Y/N. Is Jonah here?" I say nervously. He was a pretty cute kid. "Yup. Also, I'm Jack and you must be our new neighbor." He says smiling which caused me to smile. He lets me inside. There wasn't anyone else there. At least I thought there wasn't anyone else there. A boy with blonde hair and a boy with the most beautiful blue eyes walk downstairs. They both looked at me. "Who's your friend, Jack?" The blonde one said as he winked. Jack put his hand in front of me. "Bro, back off, you have a girlfriend." The blonde one's cheeks turned red. Jack looked at me and pointed to the two boys. "That one's Corbyn." he said pointing to the blonde one. "And that's Daniel." The boy with the blue eyes waved. "H-hello I'm Y-Y/N." Why was I stuttering? I had the weirdest feeling in my stomach, but I didn't know what it was. Just then Jonah and another boy come from the kitchen. How many can there be of them? "Y/N! Why are you here so early?" Jonah asked. "You know her?" The boy with Jonah asked. "I'm your new neighbor, Y-Y/N." The boy smiled. "I'm Zach." We stared at each other and I could feel the eyes of jealousy on us. Jack cleared his throat which startled me a little bit. I broke the stare by turning to Jack. Everything was silent for a minute. "So, do you know who we are?" Daniel asks me. I shake my head. "Am I supposed to?" They all laugh a little bit. "No, but we were just wondering. We are a band called Why Don't We." Corbyn said. I nodded my head. "That's awesome." I said. Just then there was a knock at the door and they answered it. People started flooding in. This was going to be interesting.