Eleven

The boys were having show here in LA so I decided to come while Zoey went to go stay at Ava's house. The boys and I came up with nicknames for each other. I just call Zach "Zachary", Daniel "Dani", Jonah "Jonah Bug", Corbyn "Bean", and Jack either "Jacka Boi" or "Noodles". They called me (Your nickname). I got ready for the show and wore my hair in a half up half down braid, wore a black crop top with a red skirt and white vans. I just wore light makeup. Before the show I sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram. I can across a video that apparently was on Daniel's story at one point, but shortly taken off. It was of him and Jonah. I was genuinely shocked. They had been drinking. Man, I thought Jonah was mature and Daniel was the "innocent one". I definitely didn't want that side of them to be around Zoey. I felt upset. Not mad, just disappointed. I didn't feel up for the show anymore, but I still decided to go to be there for Jack, Zach, and Corbyn. I got into the car and went down to the show. The line was so full. I decided to call Corbyn. He answered after about 3 rings. "Uh- Hey sorry I'm late. but the line is packed out here!" I say. "Oh yeah, sorry about that." He tells me. "Go to the front of the line and I'll tell the guard to let you in." He informs me. I approach the man and I see Corbyn and he smiles at me. He taps on the mans shoulder and gestures him to let me in. I had a headache from all the girls screaming whenever they saw me. I walk in and Corbyn notices somethings wrong. "What's up?" He asked sounding concerned. "Oh-Uh n-nothing." I hated to lie. Especially him. I look at the floor. I run into something and look up to see Corbyn standing in front of me when his arms folded. "C'mon. What's wrong?" He seemed like he really wanted to know. I sigh. "I saw the video." I say, not looking at him. "What video?" He asks. "Daniel and Jonah." I say. "Oh, that video..." He returns back to beside me and we walk again. We were silent for the rest of the way and he opens a door for me and I see the boys. "Hey Y/N." Jonah says and Daniel waves. I don't say anything and sit next to Jack. I lean against him and I slump down into the sofa. He puts an arm around me and smirks at the other boys. They just roll their eyes. Jack kisses the top of my head. Corbyn comes over and whispers something to Jack and he squeezes me harder. Then he tells Zach the same thing. He nods and looks at me and gives Jonah and Daniel a dirty look. Zach gets up and sits on the other side of me. He holds my hand. This just really gets to me because once upon a time, I had a brother in my life. He had a drinking problem and I don't want to go into detail, but lets just say I don't see him anymore. I don't want my friends to turn out the same way. But the boys don't know about him. A man walks in and says, "You got ten minutes boys. And your friend can go out into the crowd. Just walk passed the stage and stand in the front." He says. I get up and wave to the three boys who I can look at and don't give any gesture to the other two. 

------------------------Jonah's POV----------------------

Y/N walks out of the room and doesn't even look at Daniel and I. "Yo, what's up with her?" I say after she walks out of the room. The three others just stare at Daniel and I. Jack finally speaks. "You two are real idiots." He says and stands up. "What?" Daniel says, just as confused as I was. "She saw the video you idiots!" Zach says. Me and Daniel both start to get hot. "Why did you even do it? You know what never mind. We will talk about it after the show." Corbyn says. I felt terrible. "C'mon. We have to go out." Jack says, not making eye contact. 

------------------------Your POV---------------------------

The boys came out on the stage and fans went crazy. The boys were so good on stage. It felt like forever until the meet and greet started. I just kind of stayed where no one could see me. A couple fans found me and took pictures, but other than that I stayed curled up on the little couch and eventually fell asleep. I wake up in the passenger seat of my car. Daniel was driving and he was focused on the road. Every now and then glancing at me, but I acted like I was still asleep. I finally sat up and looked at him. He looked over and forced me a little smile. I just looked away, out the window. "Really? You won't even look at me?" He asks. I ignore him. He pulls to the side of the empty road and sighs. "Are you really going to do this?" He asks me. I still ignore him. He puts his hand on my chin and turns my face to him. I was still tired and didn't even have the energy to pull away. I looked at him and my eyes felt really heavy. He stared at me like he was waiting for me to say something. "I don't want to talk to you Daniel." He looks a little hurt. "What happened to 'Dani'?" He says in a small voice. "I don't think I know a 'Dani.'" I say. "Just take me home." He looks sadder, but starts driving. About 10 minutes later we arrive at his house. I get out and walk to my house. "D-Don't you want to stay here? You'll be alone. W-We have plenty of room." The last part sounded hopeful. I turn around and Corbyn walks out of his front door. "Hey Y/N. Why don't you stay here tonight. You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep downstairs." I shrug and walk inside their house. I see Jonah at the kitchen table with his head down. His hair was messy. I just walk upstairs and get into Corbyn's bed, but couldn't fall asleep.