Seven

We finished up shopping and I told Zoey she starts school Monday. It was Saturday. She was nervous and I honestly didn't know what to do for seven hours straight without her. We have always been super close. Well, looks like I have to spend time with the boys. We get in the car and I start it up. "Can I have the aux?" My sister asks. I roll my eyes and hand it over. She starts playing a song called "Big Plans." "Who is it by?" I ask. "Guess." She replies. I listen a little longer. "I have no clue." I say. "Why Don't We you doofus!" I think and then I finally realize that Why Don't We was the boys. "ITS THE BOYS!?" I scream. "THEY SOUND SO GOOD!" We listen to their music the whole way home. We get back to the house and bring everything in. After bringing everything in, we start to bring everything up to my sisters room to see where we should put it. We spend the rest of the night decorating and then we got bed. 

I wake up a little early and couldn't go back to sleep. I decide to go downstairs and make some coffee. A little later Zoey comes down at looks exhausted. "Hey Zoe. You look exhausted. You sleep ok last night?" She scratches her head and hesitates. "U-Uh y-yeah that's what it was. Couldn't sleep. That's it." She flops down on the couch. I could tell that's not what the case was. "Hm. Well maybe tonight you'll sleep well. You do have school tomorrow don't forget." I just played along and didn't question. I would find out eventually. She had a smile on her face that said, "She bought it" but I really didn't. "I won't forget." She says. "Alarm set 6:15." I tell her. "What?! That's so early!" She whines. "Yes, you have too. We can go over to the boy's house and hang with them today before you have to go." She thinks a little bit. "Fine, but at mom's house I got to wake up at 7." "That's because you could literally walk to school. We live 10 minutes away and you take forever to get ready." "Okay, now I can see why, but please don't make me ride the bus." "I won't I'll bring you to and from." She sighs in relief. We both get ready and walk over to the boy's house. I knock and Zach answers the door. He doesn't look at me and straight at Zoey. They both giggle. I look at them. "Zoey, in now. Both of you on the couch. AWAY FROM EACH OTHER." They both sit down. I close the door behind me. "Oh hey Y-" Jack starts to say. "What's wrong?" He asks . I didn't look at him just kept my eyes on the two people in front of me. "What did you two do last night?" I ask, sounding the most serious I have honestly ever been in my life. "What are you talking about?" Jack asks me. "They did something last night. I know they did." "Dude. Seriously? You actually did it?" Jack says to Zach. My heart fell. I lowered my voice a lot. "Did what?" My voice cracked when I said that. No one answers. "Did what?" My voice was more stern now. They both look at me with guilt. "Oh god." I say and run out the door. I was crying not only because I have a crush on Zach, that was the least of it,  but that was my 15 year old sister. I run in my house and lock the door and run upstairs.

------Zach's POV------

I felt terrible. I really liked Y/N. And I mean really, really liked her. I don't know why I did what I did, but I felt terrible about it. I mean, yeah, Zoey was 2 years younger than me and, well, never mind. I just needed to talk to her. Jack beat me to it though, even though he didn't do anything. "Zoey, give me the spare key, now." Jack was serious. She handed it over. Before turning over his shoulder and leaving, he says, "Zachary, I can't believe you." And walks out. I look over at Zoey at she was staring at me. I look away for about 2 seconds and this 15 year old girl jumps on me. She kisses me and I just push her off. "Really?" I say. She looks away ashamed. I just went to my room to calm down. 

--------Your POV---------

I just sat in my room crying. I hear a faint knock at my door. "Y/N?" It was Jack. I sniff. "What?" I say. "Can I come in?" He asks. "I-I guess." I say. When he came in I just stayed still curled up into a ball on my bed. I can feel him lay beside me. He puts an arm around me and puts his head on my shoulder. It made me feel better. I turn to face him and put my head on his chest. He puts a hand on the back of my head. "What did I do to make this happen?" I say, still sobbing. "Shh." He says. "You did nothing wrong." He says. "B-But they w-went and t-they d-did a-and..." He kisses me and then wipes my tears. "It's okay. You didn't do anything at all. It was their fault." For some reason that had made me feel just the tiniest bit better. "Can I show you something? Just something that came out today. It's not that important, but I still wanna show you." I look at him and nod. He pulls out his phone and pulls up YouTube. I was a little confused, but I didn't ask anything. He pulls up and music video to a song called "Cold in LA." It was by the band. I smile. We were just about finished watching the video when there was a part where the girl kissed Jonah. I frowned. Jack notices. "Do you not like it?" He asks. "No, no, I loved it. It was just the part where the girl kissed Jonah. Who was that?" "It was just a girl we hired to play the girl in the video." He says in a "duh" type tone. "Oh. Well at least she didn't kiss you." I say, but I didn't mean to. It just kind of slipped out. My face started to burn and he looked at me. "What?" He says, smiling at me. "Nothing." I say quickly. "No, I think you said something." He says and starts tickling me. I couldn't stop giggling. He stopped and was hovering over me. We just stare at each other. I laugh. "What?" He says. "Are you gonna do something or what?" I say. "Oh, yeah." He says like he realized something. He slowly kisses me. I kiss him back of course. We do that for a bit and we both decide to go in the living room and watch a movie. I make popcorn while he thoroughly looks through my cabinets for other snacks. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Comfort food." He says. We get everything and sit on the couch and start the movie. We decided to watch a funny movie. We finish the movie, and most of the food, and Jack says, "Do you want to face them yet and talk it over?"  I sigh. "I guess." We get up and walk over. I see my sister asleep on the couch, shivering. I take a blanket and cover her up. I see Jonah drinking coffee and talking to Daniel. "Oh hey Y/N." They say at the same time when they see me. I smile. "I'm gonna go get Zach." Jack says and go upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know its a weird way to end this, but I really just didn't know what else to put in this chapter. Also, I have two extra days off this week so I will have more time to write and might even upload. Just depends. AND thank you for the people who read this, this is all just to express myself and love for the boys. Thanks.