+ s i x

"how did you get my number?"

tendou's fingers suddenly stopped moving, acting as if it has some sort of its own brain that controls it.

such a simple question had taken him aback. why?

because mr. popular asked him a question and demands an answer from mr. nobody.

how did mr. nobody even got mr. popular's number?

tendou remembers, it wasn't really an ordinary day for him when the famous ace of shiratorizawa academy came to the third floor of the library building he was assigned at.

he's been a student assistant since the second semester of this academic year. and honestly, it's tiring having to put back all the books in the table read by those irresponsible students who can't even put the damn books back to its goddamn place. but yeah, no matter how hard he complains, it's still his job to put the books back to their places.

going back, the group of ushiwaka entered the building, and of course, girls and even boys had their jaws dropped, including tendou, upon seeing the volleyball players.

it was really unusual for the group to visit the library but since they need to get their project done (which includes activities done in the library), they had to go to the library.

fast forward to the end of that day, tendou finds a small piece of paper, a series of numbers written on it, and a little note that says, "hit me up! ;)"

and holy cow, of all the students that visited the library that day, he didn't expect that it was ushiwaka who owns the number.

at first, tendou didn't really believe that it was ushiwaka. but after a few messages, he finally believed that it was really him and it was ushiwaka's friends who left that paper, not him.

he remembers ushiwaka's first response to his text (which is unbelievably just an "oi,"), "this is ushijima wakatoshi. how may i help you?"

he smiles, how cute of him. he start tapping on his phone again.

miracleboy:
it's because you're famOOsE

[ x ]
uhh hello!
i had to update this because this shitpost reached #3 on the ushiten tag??? wow. i don't really deserve it but thanks.
hope you'd enjoy reading this!
have a good day/night!