+ n i n e

miracleboy:
hey ushitjima

miracleboy:
*ushijima

miracleboy:
oh mY goD

miracleboy:
i didn't mean to mess up ur name!!

miracleboy:
forgive mE

miracleboy:
TT

miracleboy:
anyways

miracleboy:
it's been days since u
last texted me u fuc ass

miracleboy:
where the fuck are u

tendou turns his phone off and puts it inside his pocket as students approach the entrance of the library and he needs to greet them (duty stuff, you know). it's bores the hell out of him to do the usual stuff he's doing. a few more push and he'll definitely want to just print out a paper saying, "hello, welcome to shiratorizawa academy library! please log in your details before proceeding. thank you!" but of course if he really did push that idea he'd be stripped off his scholarship and out of this prestigious school. and he doesn't want that to happen.

so yeah, he greets them, some smiles back but most just ignores him. nevertheless, it's definitely fine for him because he just wants every single day to end quickly without getting much attention from these elites.

the idea of ushijima suddenly returns and tendou wonders if he had said something wrong during their past conversations. but he can barely think of an answer.

was it about the n00ds? have i offended him when i asked if he knew 'annyeonghaseyo'? had i crossed an imaginary line? what the fuck?

questions started to pour in tendou's mind and thanks god the time is on his side as his duty ends quickly. he grabs his things and bid goodbye to the library adviser. before he can even step outside the building, he fishes his phone in his pocket and texts ushijima,

miracleboy:
is everything okay?