𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸

Here is a list of ideas or concepts I'm thinking of writing drafts of; comment on the ones you like. These are mostly Jaeyong.

1. Jaeyong alien AU
Jaehyun is a regular human who is abducted by aliens and brought to a world where aliens are forced to fight each other in an arena for entertainment. Jaehyun is the only human to participate and he catches the eye of an alien prince called Taeyong who finds him charming.

2. Jaeyong fan site AU
Taeyong is a photographer who runs a fan site for NCT Jaehyun. He gets the chance to meet Jaehyun at a fansign, and Jaehyun tells him he's pretty. Jaehyun finds Taeyong's fansite on Twitter, and thus they begin a secret friendship.

3. Jaeyong model AU
Jaehyun is a photographer who needs to find the perfect model for the magazine he works for. Distraught when his deadline gets nearer with no model, he goes to a bar to drink and he meets Taeyong. Taeyong is the bartender of the bar, and he hates his life. Jaehyun finds him pretty and he asks him to be his model for the magazine. Taeyong declines, and Jaehyun continues to come back three times a day to ask Taeyong to be his model until Taeyong gives in.

4. Jaeyong & Yutae Gravitation AU
Based on the anime Gravitation, but with a slight twist. Taeyong, an upcoming singer in a duet, falls for Jaehyun, an angsty romance author, after he disses his lyrics for their debut song. Taeyong's partner, Yuta, meets Jaehyun and instantly hates him because he has feelings for Taeyong. It's a never-ending mess of a love triangle and trying to make it though their debut.

5. Yutae police & prisoner AU
Taeyong is a police officer who arrests dangerous criminal, Yuta, and is in charge of keeping an eye on him in prison. But turns out Yuta is smarter and more manipulative than first perceived. Yuta also takes quite an interest in Taeyong, especially in that uniform.

6. Jaeyong monster school AU
THIS IS AN AU I STARTED ON TWITTER!
Taeyong is a faerie whose hair changes colour depending on his mood. His best friend is Ten, an incubus, and he convinced Taeyong to go to a party. Jaehyun is a half-vampire, half-human who drags his human friend to a party. He ends up attacking someone—a faerie. He ends up developing a taste for the faerie and he is always hanging around him at school, even if Taeyong doesn't want him around.

7. Jaeyong faerie AU
Jaehyun discovers faeries, and a very pretty one called Taeyong falls for him. Taeyong hangs around him and they get into a few...messy situations because of the massive size difference, but the problem thing is the bond that develops between the two. If separated for too long, it can become lethal for one another.

8. Yuwin Death Note AU
Death Note but Yuwin with a side of WinTaeil. Features Yuta as L, Sicheng as Light, Taeil as Misa, Taeyong as Near, Jaehyun as Mello, and other members as other characters. Basically the plot of Death Note but with more sex. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Jaeyong ghost AU
Jaehyun and his family move into a house, and soon he discovers that it is haunted. He meets the ghost by using a oujia board, and he feels like he wants to know more about the pretty ghost boy who haunts the old house.

10. Jaeyong assassin AU
Jaehyun is hired to kill Lee Taeyong, the CEO of NCT. However, he's misinformed originally and was not told that Taeyong was the CEO. Why did people want Taeyong dead? Jaehyun usually never questioned their motives, but wanting someone as innocent as Taeyong dead was strange to Jaehyun. After more searching, he finds out Taeyong isn't as innocent as he first perceived.

Which ones do you think I should write a draft for?