𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

well here we are again........it's the eighth one like daMN MY MIND.

1. kpop phobia AU (includes NCT, EXO, 24K, iKON, etc)
a bunch of random people are forced into a therapy group. the reason why? because they all have different phobias. from small, strange phobias like ablutophobia (the fear of washing or bathing), to severe ones like agraphobia (the fear of sexual abuse). how will the poor therapist deal with this unruly bunch of phobic people?

2. jaeyong pirate AU (pirates of the caribbean)
basically kinda pirates of the caribbean but jaeyong cause why not

3. jaeyong pirate AU
jaehyun is the captain of the "moonlight", and he and his crew are on the search for the hidden treasure. but when they find the treasure, turns out it's a little more than what they bargained for.

4. Jaeyong "terminator" AU
An android of some sort is sent out to kill Taeyong. He doesn't really know why, but the robot is relentless in trying to end Taeyong's life. However, said robot starts to doubt his creator's decisions and grows a conscience of his own.

5. Jaeyong fansite AU
I HAVE STARTED THIS AU ON TWT!!!
Jaehyun is head over heels with NCT's leader, Lee Taeyong. So much so, he runs a fansite for him called "Cherry Boy". Jaehyun's friends also run fansites for the other members of NCT, and little by little, jaehyun realises a lot of his and taeyong's chance meetings aren't so coincidental after all.

6. Jaeyong sugar baby/daddy AU
Taeyong is a broke college student. He's thousands of dollars in debt because of his father, and is being threatened to get kicked out of his college. So, he does what any desperate twenty-two-year-old broke college student would do--he sets up an account on an app for sugar daddies. After a day, his inbox is flooded with older men wanting taeyong's services; but only one catches his eye. He just happens to be younger than taeyong and rather handsome. Taeyong replies to his inbox.

7. Jaeyong angel AU
Taeyong is an angel who fell from Heaven. Jaehyun was an unholy human who just happened to have an angel fall on him. The reason for Taeyong falling? Well, the winged being is afraid of heights.

8. Jaeyong YouTuber AU
Jaehyun is YouTube royalty. Him and his friends are YouTube pranksters and vloggers with millions of subscribers and millions of fans. One day, Jaehyun finds a video of a beauty vlogger on YouTube calling him and his friends out for being a pain in the ass. Hence this starts a feud between the two youtubers.

9. Jaeyong friends to lovers AU
In third grade, Taeyong was just minding his own business when first-grade Jaehyun told him "you can't punch" so Taeyong punched him in the nose and broke it. Sitting in the office with his parents, Taeyong is told that he has to say sorry for punching Jaehyun. Holding a bloody cloth to his nose and his parents angrily glaring at Taeyong, Jaehyun says "why should he have to say sorry? He proved me wrong" and hence they become best friends.

10. Jaeyong WWII AU
(Taeyong is Korean- English, and Jaehyun is American- Korean in this). Jaehyun joins the army after the bombing of Pearl Harbour. He's shipped to London where he meets Taeyong, and English pilot. The two start an unlikely friendship after a drunken night in the pub, and soon the two realise they'll have to part ways again soon.

11. Jaeyong Physiotherapist AU
After a nasty incident while dancing, Taeyong severely injures his neck which required a neck brace for months. After he mostly has healed, he's instructed to go see a physiotherapist for therapy to help his neck fully heal. He doesn't want to, and after meeting the physiotherapist, he really regrets even thinking of going.

12. Yutae Road Trip AU
Being young and free with a little bit of money to spare, best friends Yuta and Taeyong embark on a journey across Australia's outback (cause why not?). Along the way, they endure some hardships, creepy old men and lots of flies and mosquitoes. Oh, and maybe a croc that somehow makes them end up kissing.

13. Jaeyong Animal-Talker(?) AU
Taeyong was born with the ability to understand animals. He can understand all of them, from ants to spiders to fish to crocodiles and everything in between. This might have made him a bit of an outcast, but he didn't care too much, he had his animals to talk to.

Which ones do you think I should write a draft of?