𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙵𝚃 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚁

ORIGINAL DRAFT
JAEYONG AU

this was a draft I wrote in 2017 and sksksk god it SUCKS. So good luck reading this,, lmao. in the concept ideas, taeyong is stuck up and stuff but in this draft he isn't. if i do write this, i'll be changing it around a lot. also it's cringe so beware...

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈

The way he moved was almost surreal. Long limbs gracefully moving in difficult patterns and steps. His shaggy black hair bounced as he danced, head thrown back with his arms outstretched. Anyone who watched would be captivated by his beautiful form.

He finished, legs pointed and arms raised. The class erupted in applause, and he smiled basfully, bowing deeply. I stared in awe, my mouth agape. The instructor turned to me and smiled.

"Class," he ordered, and the many people turned to where I stood. My cheeks burned as the attention was directed to me. The beautiful boy's warm gaze washed over me and I felt my hands quiver. "This is Jung Jaehyun, a new student at this academy and in this class."

I waved shyly, my ears burning in a blush. The beautiful boy sent me a dazzling smile. Honestly, this wasn't like me, getting all flustered like this. But, he was so perfect that I didn't want to mess up in front of him.

He approached me, his beautiful body standng quite a few centimetres shorter than me. I sent him a small smile, my eyes crinkling in the corners. I held out my hand, my fingers ithcing to touch his porcelain skin.

"As you heard, I'm Jaehyun." I introduced in my usual cocky tone. He grinned, his white teeth perfectly straight. Damn, those teeth are straighter than I am. I thought to myself.

"Your looks don't match your personality," he noted, long fingers gently curling around my own. "I'm Lee Taeyong." He tilted his head cutely, his hair swishing in front of his eyes. I flushed and gently pulled my hand out from his.

A few moments of uncomfortable silence followed. My gaze travelled up and down his body; he was quite lithe yet well-built, his limbs thin and lightly muscled. His jawline was sharp and defined with high cheekbones and pink bow-shaped lips. His eyes were large and a warm brown colour, framed with long black eyelashes.

I released a shaky sigh, holding my hands behind my back.

"So, where are you from?" Taeyong asked, running a nimble hand through his shaggy hair.

"I came from Connecticut," I stated, and his eyebrows raised.

"Why'd you come to Busan then?"

"Ballet, and a better education," I answered simply, shoving my hands into my pockets. His smooth lips formed an 'o' shape, and he tucked his hands under his armpits.

Two arms wrapped around his waist, causing a gasp to slip from his lips. A chin rested on his shoulder, so I cast my gaze over to the tall boy who had enveloped Taeyong. He was well-built with defined muscles and tan skin. His hair was dark brown and a little wavy and long in the fringe.

"Hello," he cheerily chirped. "I'm Johnny Seo." I stared at him, sending him a small smile in greeting.

"Yo," I said. Taeyong shrugged his shoulders and pushed Johnny off him, sending the smaller male a disappointed pout. He seemed pretty touchy-feely, and it made me a little uncomfortable. Although, I wouldn't mind if it was Taeyong slinging his long limbs around my shoulders and his warm breath on my neck.

Fuck. I was in deep and I'd known him for five minutes. But honestly, I couldn't help it. He was drop-dead gorgeous.

After class had dismissed, I had rushed to the grand cafeteria, and I stopped dead. It was crowded and it made my heart pound. I jumped when I felt cool fingers wrap around my trembling hand. I turned to face the beautiful Taeyong who smiled warmly at me, and butterflies fluttered through my stomach.

"Hey, it's a bit crowded here." He winked, gently dragging me by my arm away from the crowd of students. My cheeks and ears burned in a fiery blush, my eyes trained on the small muscles of his back moving smoothly beneath his black shirt.

Oh lord, he was truly beautiful.

I ate rather quickly while Taeyong dozed beside me. I stared at him, his features relaxed and peaceful. I quietly brushed my quivering fingertips over his cool cheek, causing him to shiver and tilt his face into my thigh beside his head. I bit my tongue, trailing my fingers down his jaw, circling his prominent adam's apple, and down across his delicate collarbones. Goosebumps prickled over his arms, a shaky breath leaving his lips.

I slowly pulled my phone out from my pocket, sliding it unlocked to the camera. I focused it upon his sleeping face and snapped a photo. Oh, he was perfect. He shifted, lifting his head and laying it upon my thigh. I flushed as his head nuzzled into my jeans.

"...soft..." he sleepily murmured. His loose black shirt stuck out at his collarbones, his chest to the waistband of his jeans in clear view of my sight.

I gulped, my adam's apple bobbing. Why is god punishing me? I feel like I'm in some sort of sappy romance movie that's moving way too fast. My head was spinning as I eyed his squishy pectorals, his light pink nipples (that looked tasty..), and his flat stomach. I looked skyward, exhaling deeply.

Taeyong, you have no idea what you're doing to me.