𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙸𝙸

God here we go again-

1. taeyong-centric AU
Based on the MV "Rush" by Monsta X; Jaehyun, Yuta, Johnny, Taeil, Ten, Sicheng, Yukhei, Jungwoo and Kun work at an old petrol station slash mechanic, and all live in a crummy apartment next door. One day, a cute boy moves into the cafe next door (lives in the apartment above it) and immediately, they're all smitten with him.

2. jaeyong blind-deaf AU
Jaehyun is deaf. Taeyong is blind. It makes things difficult, but they make it work.

3. another jaeyong mermaid AU
When Taeyong was twelve, he came across a young merman trapped in the aquarium his father owned. He quickly befriended the merman, and he was able to help him escape. Twelve years later, Taeyong and the young merman cross paths in an unlikely turn of events.

4. taewoo AU
I don't want to give too much away for this idea, but basically Taeyong is new into town with his father and littlw brother Jisung. Jungwoo immediately takes a liking to him, but realises Taeyong is hiding a lot of secrets from the world, especially Jisung.

5. jaeyong special services AU
Jaehyun is a firefighter. Taeyong is a police officer. The two always seem to meet at the worst of times, but somehow Jaehyun always finds the time to flirt with the sexy little cop.

6. yuwin runaway AU
Sicheng doesn't speak Korean well, so he doesn't really understand most of what Yuta talks about. However, Sicheng doesn't fail to notice the bruises on Yuta and his overbearing desire to run away and never return.

7. jaeyong Danny Phantom AU
no, this AU is different to the one I listed before. Jaehyun was caught in one of his parent's contraptions which did something strange to him. He hears a voice in his head that definitely is not his own, and sometimes that voice manifests into a white-haired, green-eyed floating pretty boy called Taeyong. Turns out, the "ghost portal" contraption had transferred a ghost into Jaehyun's body, the two now sharing one live vessel.

8. markhyuck religious AU
inspired by the novel "grace" by morris gleitzman, donghyuck grew up in a christian home in one of the church branches, and he hates it. they don't have contact with the 'sinners of the outside world' so they live in a closeted society who believe the only laws they have to obey are the laws of the lord. one day donghyuck meets mark, a boy who does not believe in god and hates his life.

9. NCT (jaeyong, yusol, winkun, johnten) elemental AU
this is based off my original story that I wrote on my old account (which i have since deleted). in this world there are seven elements; earth, fire, air, water, lightning, ice, vines, and each has manifested itself into a human, generation after generation. each of the seven elementalers have to travel far to find one another and try to avoid the complications of their lives and the legendary eight element trying to end them.

10. jaeyong dancer AU
jaehyun is new to the academy of dance, and he is immediately intrigued by the top dancer, taeyong. however, he realises that taeyong is rather cold and stuck up, believing himself to be the best of the best. jaehyun feels like he just wants to knock taeyong down a peg or two.

do y'all like any of these?