𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙸𝙸

Once again, here is yet another list of ideas or concepts I'm thinking of writing drafts of; comment on the ones you like. These are (once again) mostly Jaeyong.

1. Jaeyong Owari no Seraph AU
A jaeyong/NCT version of the manga/anime, Owari no Seraph featuring Taeyong as Mikaela Shindou and Jaehyun as Yuuichirou Hyakuya. The plot will change a little bit, but all I could see when re-watching the anime was Taeyong in this:

 The plot will change a little bit, but all I could see when re-watching the anime was Taeyong in this:

2. Jaeyong/Jaehyun-centric Rosario + Vampire AU
Based off the anime Rosario + Vampire but with Jaeyong. Featuring Jaehyun as Tsukune Aono and Taeyong as Moka Akishima. Jaehyun is a human who is somehow accepted into the academy for monsters, and he befriends a sweet and beautiful pink-haired vampire called Taeyong. Taeyong wears a cross across his chest called a Rosario, and when it is removed, Taeyong's inner vampire is revealed. The white-haired version of Taeyong is sadistic, strong and cruel.

3. Yutae cafe/barista AU
Yuta goes to a cafe every day just to see the cute guy behind the counter. They develop a friendship which blooms into something more, but not without their fair share of drama.

4. Jaeyong/yutae soulmate AU
Taeyong loves someone, but that person is not his soulmate.

5. Jaeyong soulmate AU
The words tattooed on your wrist are words that bind you to your soulmate. They, however, are not the first words your soulmate will say to you. They are the last words they'll say to you. Once they do, the words change into the initials of your soulmate, reminding you of the love you lost. Jaehyun believes that's bittersweet, not knowing who your soulmate is until you've lost them.

6. Markhyuck comic book AU
Donghyuck is a lonely high schooler who lives in the fantasy world of his favourite manga. He loves the main character of his favourite manga series, Mark Lee, and one night he wishes that Mark Lee was real. The next morning, he awakens to see the fantasy character asleep beside him in the bed.

7. Jaeyong split personality AU
Taeyong meets Yoonoh, a quiet and shy but caring boy with a heart of gold and the two become close. But then Taeyong meets Jaehyun, the complete opposite of Yoonoh. At first, Taeyong thought they were twins, but he soon learns they're one in the same.

8. Jaeyong Disney & stories AU
Jaeyong modern versions of Disney movies, Barbie movies (imagine Princess and the Pauper but jaeyong 🤤), and other animated movies (like the Swan Princess uwu). I have already begun writing a Snow White Jaeyong draft~~

9. Yusol Instagram AU
Yuta stumbles across a cute boy on Instagram and they start to talk. Drama ensues as well as a blooming romance.

10. Dotaeil rivals AU
Doyoung hates Taeil. Taeil hates Doyoung. Taeyong thinks it's just sexual tension.

11. Yuwin/Jaeyong/Yutae jealousy?? AU
Yuta once dated Sicheng until Sicheng broke up with him. Taeyong dated Jaehyun until Jaehyun cheated on him. The best way to get them back? Date each other of course.

12. Jaeyong My Little Lover AU
Jaehyun and Taeyong used to be really close until something happened with Taeyong's family and he cut everyone off, including Jaehyun. Suddenly Taeyong was cold and mean, and Jaehyun missed how they were when they were young. One day, he gets into an argument with Taeyong and he runs away. He wishes they could go back to the way they were when they were little—and then he wakes up in Taeyong's room...at no bigger than 5cm tall!! Chaos, drama, and little perverted misconceptions ensue.
(Loosely based off the Japanese drama My Little Lover).

13. Jaeyong heaven & hell AU
Jaehyun is an angel who got lucky getting into heaven. When on earth, he comes across a devil with a burning hatred for Jaehyun. He can't help but think Taeyong the devil was adorably cute.

How do these sound???