𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙲𝙴𝙿𝚃 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚂 𝚅

Wow yet another list of concept ideas.... once again comment on the ones you like. These are (obviously) mostly Jaeyong.

1. Jaeyong monster/cops AU
Taeyong is a human and is a cop, but he's not a regular cop. He is a cop in the monster crime unit MCU. He monitors the monster world and keeps it in check. After working by himself for almost two years, he gets a new partner. And that partner is a newly-turned vampire called Jaehyun. The thing is, when dealing with monsters breaking the law and murdering people, there is a lot of blood, yeah? Well, Jaehyun, being a vampire, somehow has a severe phobia of blood.

2. Jaeyong bad boy & good boy AU
Jaehyun is the soft nerd at school, he wears glasses, styles his hair and wears "unstylish" clothes. He's new to this school after transferring from a private school, and he meets Taeyong, the bad boy with tattoos, a bad attitude and ungodly mullet. Jaehyun soon realises that maybe Taeyong isn't all that he makes himself out to be.
(One big cliche but oh well)

3. Jaeyong Death AU
Jaehyun passes away tragically, and when he wakes up, he comes face-to-face with Death himself. Well, one of the many grim reapers. His name is Taeyong, and he tells Jaehyun that he is now his familiar and will help Taeyong collect souls.

4. Jaeyong "Casper" AU
Taeyong's older brother is a therapist but for the dead, and because of his 'profession', Taeyong's brother moves him and his younger brother, Jeno, into a supposed haunted house. Taeyong never realled believed in ghosts until the four ghosts of the house begin to terrorise him. Well, three of them. The 'youngest' ghost is actually quite friendly and seems to have taken quite a liking to Taeyong.

5. Jaeyong stripper AU
Johnny drags Jaehyun to a gay strip club, and he quickly becomes enamoured with the main attraction, Taeyong. He wants nothing more than to just make Taeyong his, however, Taeyong has an extremely strict rule of "look but don't touch".

6. Doil soulmate AU
Whatever you draw or do to your skin will show up on your soulmate's skin, so when cuts begin to show up along Doyoung's forearm, he is extremely worried about his soulmate.

7. Markhyuck hospital AU
Mark is hospitalised after a car accident with severe injuries, one of those injuries rendering his legs completely useless. At the hospital in the recovery ward, he meets Donghyuck, a ray of sunshine that somehow is able to make Mark smile again.

8. Jaeyong "pocket people" AU
Are you lonely and want a companion? Well, look no further than our new pet just right for you! Jaehyun is pretty lonely so he decides to give this little "pet" a go. He never thought it'd be a tiny person that can fit right into his pocket!
(inspired by this fucking cute picture!)

 He never thought it'd be a tiny person that can fit right into his pocket!(inspired by this fucking cute picture!)

9. Daesu high school band(?) AU
Kisu is the high school band lead singer, and when his best friend brings a new rapper and guitarist into the band, he is a little more than pissed off. Kisu refuses to accept Daeil as the newest band member, saying their four-person band was fine without him. But because Cory is the leader, he lets Daeil into the band anyway. Kisu is thoroughly pissed off, and he gets even angrier when Daeil tries to befriend him.

10. Jaeyong bodyguard AU
After some sasaengs manage to break into NCT's (made up of Taeil, Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Jungwoo, Xiaojun), dorms, each of the members are issued a bodyguard. Taeyong gets paired with Jaehyun, a very kind but also very scary man who promises to protect Taeyong with his life. (Taeil gets Doyoung, Johnny gets Ten, Yuta gets Hansol, Kun gets Sicheng, Jungwoo gets Yukhei, and Xiaojun gets Hendery).

11. Jaeyong author AU
Jaehyun loves reading books, and he is in love with the mysterious author, Cherry Bomb. Cherry has not revealed their face, name or identity to the public. Jaehyun thinks they're a 'she', after all, they write young adult novels with boys romance as the main subject. A new semester starts at his boarding school, and he moves into his new dorm. He meets his new roommate, a closed-off nerd who wears glasses and has cherry pink hair. They don't really talk, but he's always, and I mean always writing something.

12. Jaeyong Divergent AU
Based on the novel, Taeyong is a boy from Abnegation who doesn't particularly like the way he's living. When he goes for his test, he discovers he is applicable for not only Abnegation but Dauntless, Amity, and Candor. He is Divergent. At the Choosing Ceremony, his best friend chooses Erudite, and he chooses Dauntless. Dauntless is a lot harder to adapt to than he first thought, especially when the guy looking after all the transfers is hot as fuck.

Which ones did you like?