Always Going to Be There (Emmett Cullen sister story!)

Hey everyone! I am currently revising this wonderful story. It's so near and dear to my heart that I'm super excited to jump back into it. I am currently finishing up Daylight as well as revising this story until both aspects are done will I add new content! As always all rights go to Stephanie Meyer, however, the plot and new characters are my own. I hope you all enjoy this new take of Always Going to Be There! Be sure to fan, vote, and comment as always. As a last lil reminder this story takes place in Eclipse, but I had to bring everyone back and into the same school so that the story makes sense. So there's that to clear up any confusion before you read! Happy reading all! Now onto the story...

Mia! xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but not squeal from what my guardian, Taylor, had just told me. I couldn't help myself and started to jump up and down from all of the excitement building up in my body. New events such as this one always made me want to sing with joy. 

"Ella Katherine McCarty, calm down please!" Taylor says with a heavy sigh. I try to compose myself but end up failing miserably as always.

"I'm sorry Taylor, I am. But can you blame me? Away from this stupid little town and honestly I just cannot wait to leave!" I say with a happy sigh flopping my body onto the couch making her chuckle.

"Well, you better start packing girly. You need to be ready to go at seven!" she shouts going upstairs to her own bedroom to start the process of packing. I can't help but have a huge goofy grin spread across my face sure I loved California with all my might but I've gotten bored. I run, with a mix of weird dance moves, to my room and get to packing. Once I finish I look at the little bedroom that has served me well while living here and wave goodbye to it. I then proceed to do this to the house as I walk outside the front door with all of my belongings. It was quite the process of grabbing every single suitcase mainly because there were roughly ten in total. Which, hear me out, was not that much. Mainly because we were leaving every single piece of decor, furniture, and what not behind. Whenever we left a place we had been living always equaled to new decor and furniture which in my mind is wonderful. Goodbye nasty old green room, it was starting to cramp up my style, and hello new purple colored room! I use my powers to help carry down my bags, and although my powers helped the process a lot there were just far too many suitcases to carry them all down at once. Of course, we have two for shirts, two for bottoms, one for accessories, two for bags, one for undies, and last but not least two bags for my babies shoes...Oh, how I just adore shoes! I can't help but let a laugh out of my mouth letting the bell-like sound flutter throughout the house. I frown at it and sigh, nothing I could do about it now I guess. I skip down the stairs and meet up with Taylor who was standing around her ten suitcases as well. What can we say we are shoppers like full-blown psycho maniac makes you shit bricks shoppers. Even though we were fairly rich and we get to keep our cute little house here in California, and the other two in Tennesee and New York City. It was always exciting figuring out where we would be staying next. 

"So where are we going? Oh let me guess! Florida?! No! Georgia?! No. Oh, I got it! Nevada baby going to gamble it up!" I shout at my best party voice swinging my hips side to side. Taylor shakes her head and laughs lightly her dark chestnut hair pulled up into a ponytail her hazel eyes sparkling.

"No Washington," she states as we start to load up our things into the car.

"Washington D.C!" I almost scream hauling my baby blue colored suitcases in the trunk.