Chapter 2

AN: This chapter has officially been rewritten! I hope you all enjoy the newness of this chapter. I'm trying to make sure the whole story is cohesive and this is the only way to do so. Sorry everyone but it will help me write the rest of the story. Don't forget to vote, fan, and of course comment! Happy reading!  

Mia! xo

All Rights to Stephanie Meyer, unless it is my characters or plot. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week passed rather quickly for the most part as it is now Friday. The Cullen's, with that Bella girl, and the pack still stared the entirety of this week basically. But I needed to be focused and focus on the more important task on my mind. That one is named Victoria. There is no one on this planet Earth that I hate more than her. I hate this woman.  I hop out of my car and like any other day of the week, everyone is still staring that is until I lock my car then do people decide to go back to what they were doing before. Ugh, don't they know it's rude to stare? I mean really does this place no manners at all? I want friends and to not always feel like a freak around the Cullens and the pack, with a heavy sigh and a small shrug I walk to my locker and throw my things inside. 

Alice's P.O.V

Watching Ella was by far the most irritating and frustrating experience of my entire existence. As she exits her car I once again try to take a little look into her future, but once again am met with nothing. Failure. Just like every single day this week. I feel bad for the girl, of course, I don't want to stare at her, but that's the only way I can try and get a sneak peek. I huff out a sigh of displeasure and pout quietly. Why can't I see her damn future? This has been driving us all crazy for the past week. We just want answers. 

"Got anything Alice?" Edward and Jasper question me. I shake my head my short black hair swinging side to side.

"Nope, I have got absolutely nothing. What about you two?" I question them. Jasper sighs in frustration putting a hand through his messy honey blonde curls.

"Nothing it's as if we're blocked off," Edward says with a shake of his head. They were having the same troubles as I was for the past week both of their powers didn't work on her.

"She looks oddly familiar," Rosalie says finally speaking up. We all look at her with confusion she was leaning into Emmett quietly watching the debate.

"What do you mean?" Jasper questions.

"Just the features and there's something about her that just seems like I've seen someone look just like her. Not the hair and eyes but the features small dimples, and so on," she explains. Emmett quietly nods understanding what she's saying.

"Yeah, I can see that," I say after thinking about it for a minute. That's when my pocket suddenly starts to vibrate. I whip it out and hold it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say into the small device.

"Hi Alice I just wanted to tell you to inform the others that an old friend of ours is coming over later tonight," Esme says into the phone her voice sounding so motherly and sweet like honey.

"Who?" I question and automatically start to bob up and down from my excitement.

"Taylor Lucas you know the witch she found a young supernatural a couple of years ago and she's here now. Carlisle thought it would be nice to catch up and meet her new family member," Esme explains. My eyes go wide and I can't help but let the squeal come from my mouth. I loved Taylor she's so sweet and loving no one could resist her.