Chapter 5

I get up actually excited for school today, I grab my iPod and shove it into my bag as I run out of the house and to my car. I start to listen to Taylor Swift's new album Red, and let me tell you it's amazing!! I sing along as I drive to the brick building that I call my school. I hop out of my Jeep to see that the Cullen's and pack smiling back at me while Paul had a certain sparkle in his eyes. Hmmm. I grab my iPod and shove the earbuds into my ears and start to listen to more Taylor Swift when my phone goes off, I take it out and answer it as I walk up to the others.

"Hello Ella," I hear a chuckle on the other line. I freeze. No. No. No. It. Can't. Be.

"Miss me?" he taunts.

I scowl at the ground.

"Miss me?" I mock him. He chuckles humoressly. I hang up the phone and shove it into my bag and look at the others who where confused. I stomp my foot like a small child throwing a tempertantrum. Ugh. I hear the familar rumble of a motorcycle entering the parking lot. I slowly turn around and see the familar black Harley Davis pulling into the parking lot. I take a deep breath and cross my arms over my chest and cock out my hip.

"Ella!"he yells with a smirk.

"Trey!" I say with fake ethusiam.

"Take a ride with me Ella a friend of mine brought a friend of yours," he says with a smirk pointing to a bike covered in a blanket. I walk over and pull off the blanket to see my bike, I bite my lip he tosses me the keys which I grab in the air.

"So what's it going to be Ella?" he taunts. I growl and give him a glare and roll my eyes at him and walk away.

Stay calm. You can do this Ella! Don't let him get to you like he used to. Don't let him know he has you.

I walk into school still pissed I slump into my seat and watch the door as he saunters in. No! OH HELL! NO!!!!!

"You okay?" Alice questions me.

"Just fine," I say through gritted teeth. I stare at the front of the room knowing that he's smirking and if I see that smirk I'm going to wip it off that stupid face of his. The teacher walks in with a smile on her face.

"Good morning!" she chirps. We all mumble a couple of hey's or hi's.

"Well as you know we have a new student Trey!" she sings pointing at him. I roll my eyes at this and give him a glare while he smirks. Ugh.

"Now everytime a new student comes in either he/she must sing or someone you used to know can, you choose," she claps happily.

"Ella, can sing any song she wants," he smirks towards me. I smirk back and grab my iPod and an insturument that I need.

"Here's to Trey," I tell him with an evil smirk.

"Once upon time
A few mistakes ago
I was in your sights
You got me alone
You found me
You found me
You found me
I guess you didn't care
And I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard
You took a step back
Without me, without me, without me
And he's long gone
When he's next to me
And I realize the blame is on me
Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
Now i'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
No apologies
He'll never see you cry
Pretend he doesn't know
That he's the reason why
You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning
And I heard you moved on
From whispers on the street
A new notch in your belt
Is all I'll ever be
And now I see, now I see, now I see
He was long gone
When he met me
And I realize the joke is on me
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
Now i'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
When your sadest fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me or her or anyone or anything
Yeah
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
Now i'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Trouble, trouble, trouble
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
Trouble, trouble, trouble!" I finish and smirk.

"All you are is trouble Trey, everyone knows it," I hiss while giving Drew a high five as I sit down. The other classes I had passed by quite quickly and soon lunch was here, I sit next to Emmett and Alice.

"So what's up with the Trey dude?" Alice questions.

"My ex who broke my heart, even though I knew he was trouble and let's just say I got in lots of trouble with him," I mumble.

"Like what?" Edward chuckles.

"We might of spray painted the princaples car or maybe broke a few windows or two in the school," I mumble picking at my salad.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Jasper laughs with the rest. I raise my eyebrow.

"You won't think it's funny when it's your car," I threaten.

"Seriously," Rosalie looks at me in shock.

"Yes I'm a hundred percent serious," I tell her. I sigh and stab a green leaf with my fork when I hear his voice from across the cafeteria.

I turn around see him smirking at me like always, I roll my eyes and give him the finger in response. Edward chuckles.

"All he's thinking about is you," he tells me.

"All I'm thinking about is how far I'm going to shove his fat ego up his ass if doesn't stop smirking at me," I growl. Drew comes sauntering over at that moment, and laughs while ruffling my hair.

"Aww it's ok Ella the big bad Trey won't get you," he teases sitting across from me. I pick up a spoon and fling it at his head which he grabs, he tsks me with a smirk then throws his knife at me which I grab back.

"That's not knife Drew,"

"Haha well you need to stop forking around Ella," he retorts.

"Good one," I remark.

"Why thank you," he smiles. I shrug and go back to picking at my food touching a small red tomato with my fork. I hear Trey remark something to a girl trying to probably win her over with his so called 'charm'.

"Have you heard anything about Victoria?" Emmett questions me.

"No that bitch is so hard to track she knows my weaknesses, she practically created me," I mumble.

"Yea she knows both of are weaknesses including Trey's," Drew comments.

"Wait she created all three of you?" Bella asks in shock I roll my eyes poor little human.

"Yup, she created us into the monsters we are today," I tell her.

AN: Hey guys!!!!! I'm BACK!!!!! Alright lets all do a happy dance kay? Kay! Any who I've got a lot more fans so thank you guys for fanning! I hope you enjoy my works! :3 It means a lot you know. To all of people who have been my fans from the beginning I love you guys thanx for staying with me! It means a lot. Like a lot a lot, so yea! But I've been super busy so sorry about that! :) I missed being on here and I hope you missed me! XD Anyways VOTE! FAN! and COMMENT! <3 Bye! :D (and yes I'm still hyper and crazy!)

<3 Mia <3