5

I pulled my coat over my arms and picked up my gun, twirling it around on my index finger and placing it in its pouch. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Eh, you look decent." I smiled at myself.

"Y/N! We gotta go!" Someone called.

"Coming!" I replied and ran to my door. When I opened it, I saw Chan waiting outside. He looked at me up and down, mouth slightly open.

"Damn, you look hot." He ogled.

"Not too bad yourself." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Come on, let's go." He smirked playfully. We walked out of the building and hopped into the car. Chan went in the driver's seat, I went in the passenger's seat and the others went in the back.

"Are you scared?" Chan asked.

"Honestly? A little..." I mumbled. "I've never really used my survival skills and stuff for the greater good, so..."

"Hm..." Chan made a little noise to say he was listening, smiling.

"I'm mostly afraid I'm gonna let you guys down." I laughed slightly.

"Don't worry," Chan smiled. I nodded and look down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers. Chan kept looking at me and noticed I was still nervous. He placed his hand on my thigh and stroked it. I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Y/N, use your awesome parkour skills to do us proud!" Jisung cheered.

"Will do." I smiled, suddenly feeling confident.

I'm gonna do this.

"Remember, Mr Park may come off as creepy at first, but trust me, he's a good guy." Felix smiled as we walked through some alleys. "You got this."

"Thanks, Felix." I high-fived him and waddled up to Woojin who was signalling me.

"Just stay by our side." He smiled. I nodded. We stopped and ahead, I saw a black van pulling up. It parked right in front of us and out stepped a body guard and a middle-aged man in a blue suit and sunglasses.

"Boys! So great to see you again." He smiled.
"Ah, and here's the newbie! Y/N, is it?"

"Nice to meet you, sir." I bowed. He smiled.

"Yes." He nodded, and his smile faded. "Now, I know this mission is on a relatively small scale; however, it is just as necessary. Do us proud." And with that, he was wizzed off in his little van. We all relaxed from our tense postures.

"Do you think he liked me?" I asked.

"He didn't kill you, so yeah." Chan replied seriously. I gulped.

"We'll see you on the other side, Y/N." Changbin patted my back and they all walked to the building. I took a deep breath and hopped onto a half brick wall.

I can do this.

I hopped easily over the gaps between the buildings, sliding down gutters and hopping onto windowsills with ease. I tightroped across a telephone wire and hopped down onto a balcony. I grabbed my walkie talkie.

"On the balcony. Over." I said. I heard static.

"Y/N, go in. The rest of us will be waiting at the door for you to unlock it." Chan said. "Over."

"On it. Over." I said and put it back in my pouch.

Taking out my gun and holding it steadily in one hand, I crawled onto a window sill and forward rolled through the open window into the kitchen of the building. It smelt strongly of cannabis. I heard distant voices talking. As I stealthily tiptoed around the room, hiding in dark corners every now and then, their voices became clearer. I pressed record on my walkie talkie.