7.1

I groaned as my alarm on my watch went off. I pressed the button to turn it off and was about to move around when I felt something tug on my waist. I realised that Chan's arms were wrapped around me and I was snuggled up to his warm body. I looked up slightly and admired his sharp jaw, soft lips and small eyes.

"Aren't I beautiful?" He smirked slightly, eyes still closed.

"You wish. But how did you..." I started.

"I can sense it." He smiled, wrapping his arms even tighter around my hips.

"Chan, I have to go to college and you probably have work." I said shyly.

"Ugh, I wish I could just stay in bed forever." He groaned. "This is the first time in months I've slept for more than 4 hours without getting up constantly."

"Honestly, same." I smiled slightly. "Come on, we gotta get up."

I sat up and scratched my head slightly, not knowing what to do first.

"Hey, you don't have a phone, right?" He asked, getting up too.

"Nope," I shook my head. "It broke during the mission."

"Here," he opened one of his drawers and pulled out an iPhone 6. "This is one of my spares. I'll put my number and all that in there while you get ready, so just take it before you leave in case you need to contact us, okay?"

"Thanks." I smiled and nodded. "I'll go get ready." I walked out, bumping into Hyunjin on the way.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Morning!" He replied cheerily. "How was Chan?"

"Sweet." I replied and walked into my room, leaving an 'oooh'ing Hyunjin in the corridor. I got ready and tied my hair in space buns before picking up my bag and treading back to Chan's room. I knocked and he opened it.

"Be safe on the bus." He smiled as he handed me the phone. "Do you want us to pick you up after or something? You probably don't know the way here from your college yet. I have to go that way to pick Jeongin up from school anyway."

"If you don't mind." I smiled. "Welp, I'll see you later. Thanks again for the phone."

"See ya." He waved as I left the apartment. I walked down the street and stood at the bus stop, picking up my phone from my pocket again and looking through the contacts. I snickered at the names Chan gave the him and the boys. I looked up and saw the 4419 bus approaching. I got on, paid the driver and sat down. Staring out the window, I allowed myself to be engulfed by my thoughts.

Surprisingly enough, all my thoughts were about the S.K.Z.

As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and hurriedly rushed to the school gates, bumping into the odd scholar. I picked up my phone and smiled as I texted.

 I picked up my phone and smiled as I texted