7.2

"Okay." Chan said as we stretched. "One of the most advanced ways of fighting is being able to calculate their next move by their eyes."

"..their eyes? What are you on?" I scoffed.

"Don't believe me?" He asked. "Look deep into my eyes, then attack me."

I stared into his eyes. I saw his pupils dilate and a glint cross them. I threw a punch at his side, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it.

"Ah!" I groaned. He let go.

"Did you see how easy I did that?" He asked. "I saw your eyes."

"Then teach me, dipshit." I snapped impatiently as I massaged my arm. He raised his eyebrow and started walking towards me slowly. I didn't realise I was backing up until I felt my back hit the wall. He put his hands on either side of my head and looked into my eyes.

"I swear, I'm getting Deja Vu." I said, remembering an instance similar to this happening before.

"Don't talk back, babygirl." He tutted. I shuddered.

"Oh y-yeah?" I stuttered slightly. "What are you gonna do?"

He suddenly moved forward and our noses were touching.

"You don't wanna know." He breathed. He smiled and moved back. "Come on, I'll show you how I did it."

What the fuck was that?

As I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water before bed, I bumped into Jisung.

"Oh, hey, Y/N." He rubbed his eyes. "How was martial arts."

"Good, Chan taught me a cool trick." I smiled and passed him some water.

"Cool. Minho and I were watching gay porn." He said casually. I choked on my water.

"Why don't you guys make the gay porn?" I suggested, chugging my water.

"Good idea!" He smiled. "I'll go ask him now. Night!" And with that, Jisung was hopping off to Minho's room. I chuckled and walked back to my room, closing my eyes for a bit as I walked. I then hit a soft but hard surface.

"Oof," I said out loud and opened my eyes to a shirtless Chan.

It was then when I realised I had walked into his room instead of mine.

"I AM SO FUCKING SORRY HA UH YOU LOOK GO- GOODNIGHT!" I whisper-shouted and waddled quickly to my room, closing the door and jumping onto my bed, burying my face into my pillow.

Well... what a day...