benny rodriguez <3

Y/n pov
"hi Mrs Rodriguez! uh is Benny home?" I chirped as Benny's mum answered the door, it was currently around 7:30 and I forgot to get the answers for the homework due the next day.
"he's up in his room sweetie" she smiled warmly and let me in.
I trudged upstairs and walked to his room.
I heard....moans?
by now I was at his door and they were definitely coming from his room.
Is Benny having sex??
I debated whether or not I should open the door.
I decided not too.
I spun around and went to go leave when I heard my name faintly from his room.
tf?
I went back to the door and slowly and ever so slightly crept it open.
My eyes grew wide at the sight of Benny lying on his bed, eyes tightly shut, head back in his pillows, right hand stroking up and down.
holy fuck
I closed the door and turned around slowly and awkwardly and began going down the stairs.
"oh, sweetie you aren't leaving already are you, you just got here?" Mrs Rodriguez answered picking up her purse.
"oh-oh no Mrs Rodriguez I- uhh was just getting a glass of water" I smiled nervously at her not having the heart to tell her I was leaving.
"Ok, well could you please tell Benny I've gone to the grocery store to grab a few things and I'll be back in maybe about an hour?" She said sweetly turning to the door and waving.
"Of course, bye" I waved.
Shit now I have to talk to Benny.
I slowly walked back up the stairs this time the moans were louder. I clearly heard my name.
ohhhhh shit okay
I was feeling weird almost horny?
I stood out the front of his door for a couple minutes not really wanting to face him after his uh moment.
"........hi" I said as I quickly opened the door and shut it behind me, back leaning against his door.
"I uhhhhhh I I uhhh I" He stammered as he reached for a blanket to try cover his friend.
We just looked at each other for maybe 2 minutes in awkwardness and silence.
I was feeling turned on and quite flirty now that I let the idea of Benny jerking off to me sink in.
"what are you doing?" I asked walking over to him sitting next to him.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I" was all he could manage to say.
I leaned and let my hand touch the hem of the blanket knowing it was the only thing covering him.
He quickly pulled the blanket out of my grasp I frowned quickly and then fell next to him lying down shoulders touching.
his face was redder than a sunburnt tomato.
He still clearly embarrassed I caught him.
I turned to him and made sure my spaghetti strap for my singlet wasn't on my shoulder right.
I leant in real close to him.
"Your mum has gone to the shops"
I then sat up and straddled onto his waist, I went back down to his ear.
"She won't be back for at least an hour"
A small grunt tumbled down his lips.
I kissed at his jawline.
I pulled away and my eyes met his lust filled ones.
"uhh I" He stuttered
"what?, couple minutes ago you were getting pretty dirty about me? Right Benny?" You said lowly as you tightened your grip on his lower torso.
"fuck" he mumbled before managing to flip you over he hovered over you and his lips attacked your neck.
moans, grunts and curses filled the room. Hickeys remained from your jawline down to your collarbone.
His hands roamed your whole body, you tugged at the hem of his shirt, he took it off almost instantly. You were greeted with a toned, tanned, perfect chest.
His hands started roaming once again.
You flipped him over and now was hovering above him again.
You sat up straight again giving him a smirk lifted off your top. He cheeks flushed a light pink and his mouth slightly opened. You found this absolutely adorable and started kissing again.
You got heated again really fast and he was once again hovering over you, you two only in your underwear.
You tugged at the elastic of his boxer indicating you wanted him badly.
He grunted into your neck for approval as he went back sucking on your sweet spot. You slid them down and stared in awe for a few secs, fuck.
He moved down your chest and slid down your undies.
He looked back up at you for approval, he started kissing your thighs causing you to go crazy and moan uncontrollably.
He slid in a finger and then another, pleasure sent through my body as I moaned he started pumping. In and out, pleasure was overwhelming me.
"ugh fuck bennyyyyy"
"mmpfhhhhhh aghhhhh Benny"
"b-bennnnnnny"
"yessss"
He pulled out, sucked off his fingers and slid on a condom.
wait why did he already have condoms?? when did he buy them?? WHAT caused him to buy them??
My thoughts were interrupted as he lined him self up with me, looked into my eyes and said
"tell me if it hurts I'll stop" "mhhhhm" I moaned quietly. "I don't wanna hurt you sweetheart" he said slowly sliding in getting me used to him.
"ughhhhh fuck Benny"
He slid in a bit more
"mpfhhhh ugh yessssssss" I moaned really loudly.
he grunted and went in further
"omG Benny YESSS" I screamed throwing my head back into his pillows and groaning.
"you ready baby girl?" He growled you could tell he wanted this badly.
almost ALMOST as bad as he wanted a genuine piece of babe Ruth memorabilia.
He started slowly thrusting not wanting you to feel any pain.
you whimpered and then moaned loudly.
He started going faster causing loud moans and grunts to fall off of each of your lips.
"oh fuck yes Benny" You whimpered quietly tugging at the sheets.
"you like that?" He growled lowly again.
"yes fuck yes" you moaned but that wasn't good enough for him.
"I didn't hear you darling what did you say?"
He thrusted fast back into you hitting your g-spot
"yes daddy, yesssssss" you moaned so loudly you're sure the neighbours heard.
You didn't know it but that was Benny's key word, it sent shivers down his spine, it made him go crazy, he loved it.
He than thrusted in and out again at the same fast pace just as hard hitting your g-spot every time causing loud loUD moans to fill the room. Grunts and groans rolled off his lips as he started getting sloppier.
"Benny- I - I think I'm go-"
"ugh fuck- me-me too baby" he said moments before releasing into the Condom, the warm feeling caused yours to go off automatically, he grunted and pulled out. Panting and breathing heavily you stared at each other.
he pulled off the condom and you jumped into him. You nuzzled down into his chest smiling widely.
"so I guess it's a bit late to tell you I have a massive crush on ya?" He nervously laughed and he put his hand around your waist, making your heart flutter.
You chuckled and looked back up at him, you kissed him softly and whispered
"same"
you nuzzled back down into his bare chest and he started playing with your hair.
you drifted off to sleep feeling safe, warm and pleasured in his arms.