Chapter 8~ "I'm Getting Her Back.."

*Gia's P.O.V.*

        I think it's about.. 3 in the morning, and I'm just laying in bed, because I just cant fall asleep. "Gahh, I'm so lame.." I whine to myself, sitting up, as I reach over to my phone, needing something to distract me from the fact that I'm once again, a forever alone loser.. I open up YouTube, and immedieatly find a new video that Jon had made. I hesitate for just a second before clicking on the video. Seeing that it was titled "After Ever After 2" honestly made me excited, because I had loved his first one soooo much. 

*Next week* (Gomen, aboout that large skip xD)

*Jon's P.O.V.*

        It's been a whole week since the last time I've seen her, talked to her, touched her.. It's killing me inside, and I'm pulling all of my hair out! She's probably doing fine, most likely with another guy, considering how beautiful she is... Snap out of it, Jon! Gain some confidince, or grow a pair, and talk to her! I shake my head, knowing that I'll go crazy if I don't talk to her soon. I make a master plan, my way of getting her back. We might've only known eachother for a short amount of time, but we sure did get to know eachother well enough to know some deep stuff.. After hours, and hours of working on this plan, and making sure everything is perfect, I finally feel acomplished with what I have thought up. I'm getting her back.

*****

        I hold her favorite flowers tightly, as I walk up to her door, taking in a deep breath, as I think about how well this can turn out, or how disasterous this might be. I slightly straighten my tie around my neck, before knocking on the door. Out comes... A middle-aged man, in his boxers.. Quickly covering my eyes I apologize, and back away from the door. "Damn, wrong side.." I go to the correct door, knocking quickly, so I can get the image of his man titties out of my head. She takes a few minutes to open the door, but as soon as she does. she takes my breath away, just her in general, makes me want to melt. 

*Gia's P.O.V.*

        As I hear someone knock on the door, I go to quickly check if I look presentable, since I wasn't really expecting anyone today. Once I open the door, there stands a charming, as always, Jon Cozart. His eyes are hopefully looking at the writing on my shirt, rather than my chest.. I clear my throat, a small, confused smile on my face. "Uhm, you look rather dressed up, Jon." I motion to his suit, and- oh.. Tiger lillies.. I look back up into his eyes, as he begins to speak. 'I-uh.. I was wondering if.. You could just give me one day, and one day only, to show you that I truely do love you, and Allison was never apart of my life." I look down at the floor, not sure wether I should give him my time or not. I get the feeling that he could tell that I wasn't sure, considering I didn't answer him. "Please, please Gia, I'm begging you here, I really do love you, and.. And I would do anything for you, I just want to be able to call you mine, again. to hold you in my arms, to hold your hand, to comfort you." By the time he's finished, I'm nearly on the edge of tears. No one had ever said anything that sweet to me before. I try to keep a straightt face, but I can't help to crack a smile. "Give me five minutes." I quickly dash back into my room, trying to make myself less casual than before. 

*Lauren's P.O.V.*

        "Jon needs to hurry up, he said he would be here 10 minutes ago.." I groan, looking over at Finn, Jack, Jaie, and Connor. Finn shrugs, and laughs a little. "He has a lot planned, I'm not surprised that he's a little late." Looking out the window, I sigh slightly. "I guess you're right. Atleast he left us somewhere that has a beautiful veiw.." I lean my head onto Finn's shoulder, as Jon enters, guiding blindfolded Gia. Jon leads the way towards an empty seat, but just as she sits in her seat, theres a loud "CRASH" somewhere around the room.

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm so so sorry about how bad this is, I just had a long week away from home, and I just got back today. But thank you guys for reading, I really do appriciate the encouragement to keep on going cx I love you allllll <3