Chapter 5: I Would Like To See My Boyfriend Please

*Troye's P.O.V*

     So.. I'm at Gia's "welcome home' party, even though I wasn't invited. Obviously, since Jon was the one who was hosting the party. Jon walks over to me and states coldy, "You weren't invited, Sivan." I smirk, and reply back as smoothly as possible, "A guy just can't welcome a lady back form a hospital?" He gives me a slight smile, with an abrupt, "No, you can't." He walks away, to go over and check out what Gia's doing. He just happen to be facing me, and put an arm around Gia's waist. He was smirking. That little.. ASDFGHJKL;. I call him over and ask to speak with him outside.

     We get to the backyard where atleast two or three people are hanging out, but they seem pretty ignorant, so guess what I did. I threw a punch, straight toward Jon's jaw. It hit him, and knocked him back a few steps, but didn't seem to really affect him. I punch him once again, and this time, the people hanging around notice since Jon was on the ground spiiting out blood. I see two of them come towards me with their hands up, as if surrenduring. I guess I had a furious look in my eyes, because they both were whispering, and quitely saying, "Calm down man." "It's fine man, don't get all mad." They didn't even know what I was mad for! How could they just say that! Ugh! The third person apperantly went inside to get Gia, because Gia was standing there, in the place of the third person. 

     "WHAT THE HECK TROYE." She yells at me. "He threw the first punch! I was jsut defending myself!" I lied, big-time. "NO HE DIDN'T! I SAW THE WHOLE THING WITH MY OWN EYES, YOU DOUCHE CANOE." Douche canoe? "LEAVE. GO. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE TROYE SIVAN- OR WHATEVER YOUR LAST NAME IS." Ouch. That last part hurt. I try to speak to her, but she pushes me out the door, and slams it in my face.

*****

*Gia's P.O.V*

     It was finally the end of the party, and I decided to crash at Jon's place. Everyone was gone, and Jon had leant me a big t-shirt. I was wearing shorts, so I guess that would do. I changed, and got situated, then waited for Jon to finish. When he had got out of his room, of course he was shirtless. Oh my, he is soooo fine. (Fan-fic lyfe as Charmander would say) He saw me staring, and laughed. "Like what you see hun?" I snap out of my trance, and act like nothing ever happened. "What are you talking about?" I say innocently. He shakes his head, once again laughing, that heart melting laugh. "So you take my bed, and I'll take the couch." I agreed just because of how tired I was. I got up, made it to his room, and collapsed on the bed. He sweetly tucked me in, and kissed my forehead, whipering, a quiet "Good-night" in my ear.

     I heard knocking at the door. I look at the time on my phone and see it's 2:30 in the morning. I open the door,attempt to rub the sleep from my eyes, and see it's Jon. His eyes, are red, and puffy, and looks like he's been crying for a while. "Can we talk please. I really need to get something off of my chest." I nod, and sit on the bed, waiting for him to join me. He hesitates, then seats himself next to me. "So. I've been meaning to tell you this for a while.. But I've never gotten the chance.. It's been eating me alive, and I just broke.  What I wanted to tell you was... I was cheating on you. I know we've only been dating for a few hours, but I'm dating someone else, and I love her more than you."

     I jump out of the bed, and cover my own face, seeing that I'm already crying. I run out the door, and fall straight on my face.....

     I jolt straight upwards. I look around, to see a worried Jon at my side, in the bed. "Gia. You've been crying all night. What happened." I tell him all about it, and, he cups my face, kissing me sweetly. He pulls back, looks me straight in the eyes, and tenderly says, "I would never, ever, do that to you. I love you way to much, and you need to know that." He hugs me, and leans his forehead onto mine. We stay there, whispering sweet nothings to eachother, just enjoying the moment as it happens. Our little "moment" just happened to be innturupted by a knocking at the door. I get up, to see who it is. I look into the peep hole to see a single girl, holding a red rose. I open the door, and the girl suddenly says, "I would like to see my boyfriend please."