Chapter 1: Can you sign my boobs?

*Gia's P.O.V.*

I walk into the room with a beautiful veiw of L.A. I put my luggage on the floor, and sit on the queen sized bed. "Here comes Vid-con.Three days of walking around and going to panels. Yay." I sigh. Oh sorry. My name is Gia Quesada, and I make youtube videos. This room was all from youtube so I don't have to pay. But honestly, all I wanted to do at Vid-con was to meet Jon Cozart. Gurl. If you don't know who he is. You better stay away, 'cause he's mine. He's also sooo finee.. Haha that ryhmed!

I look at my watch to see that it's only 10:23 A.M, so I take out my camera, and decide to do a cover. After about five million years of thinking, I finally choose. What About Love by Austin Mahone. He's good looking too but.. You get it. I turn on my camera, and do my intro. I then grab my guitar and strum the first few chords.

I, I'm feeling your thunder, The storm's getting closer, This rain is like fire....

I start off, and finish the song a few minutes later. At the end, I do my signiture outro, "Thanks fo' watchin' mah homieeess" I say as doing the peace sign. "GIAAA, OUTT" I turn off the camera and plug it in to my computer and start to edit.

*Day of Vidcon*

I was walking to my first Q. &A. pannel, and see atleast 100 people in the crowd. I looked around to see a few familliar faces. Like, Lauren Baker, Zoella, Joey... Oh my god.. It's him. I litterally get up from my seat and run over to him. "OMG YOU'RE PAINT! Oh crap. Uh I-I mean, Hi! I'm Gia, and I see that yo-your Jon Cozart!" I studder. How stupid could that sound... Urrghhh.. "I know who you are Gia." He smiles. Oh that smile makes me melt. "I was here hoping to ask you some questions." He says. I let out a little sqeal, and giggle like a little girl. We have a little chat, as in, "How are you today" "Oh I'm good" Then we set out to our own seats.

*****

About 18 questions in I see Jon raise his hand. I point at him, and a microphone was given to him by a staff member. He starts out with a simple "Hi"

"Hey there!" I reply. "So my question is.. Wait one second.. Sorry.." He pulls out a flash card, and reads off of it,," Uh so my question is.. What modivates you to make your videos?" I think about it and say clearly into the microphone," Uhm.I guess my fans, and other Youtubers who were able to make it...But.. Why do you have a flashcard?" He looks up at me and scratches the back of his neck,"I was just making sure I didn't forget what I was going to say.."

I finish up the last few questions, and meet some of the people in the audience. o2l, who was with Lauren, and Jack and Finn, Jaie, and Jon. I walk up to him, shaking like a leaf. "Hey uhm Jon?" He turns around and greets me with another warm smile. "Hey, again."

"I was wondering if you could sign my.." I honestly wasn't going to do this but.."Could you sign my boob?" I say, blushing so hard that I look like a tomato. He laughs for a minute, and then says, out of breath,"Yeah of course hun." I give him a sharpie, and he actually signs it. I take a few quick selfies with him, and run away sqealing. I go up to Lauren and Jaie, which are talking about some youtuber. "LOOK WHAT HE DID!" I showed them the signed part of my boob, and reached into my purse to get my IPhone out. And of course I can't find it. "Guys brb." I run back to look for my phone. I run into the panel, look around the chairs, and ask everyone I hung out with for the portion of the really long day. I've been running around, and finally ask Jon for it. Why didn't I ask him in the first place. He was the only one I took a selfie with. I groan in frustration,and look for him.

I find him in the place he was when I talked to him. He handed me my phone, and I thanked him. I walked around hoping to find the others so I sould hang out with them. They better not have left me. I post my picture on insagram, and Twitter, and stuff, and finally find the girls at the food court."There you are." Lauren said "We've been lookin' all over for you homie!" Jaie just sits there, looking so bored.. Gurl, you should be having fun, I think. I show them the picture, and say loudly," I swear. It was the bomb.com." We all laugh at my remark, and begin talking about how our days have been going. I got a text from someone. It read "Heeeeeyyyyyy. Just wanted to tell you, I might've put my number in your phoneee.. sorryyrys." Woah there. Okay. It was from.. JONNNNN<3.. Well thats nice. I text back saying, "It's all good. Lol thanks again for signing my boob" I turn off my phone because I don't want to waste the battery.

We walk over to the other pannels, and do our thing. When Vid-con's over, I go to my hotel room, and find something I don't really want, but it was a pleasant supprise.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If It's not the best xD I'm just starting, and the actual cover will be up hopefully by tomorrow. If you guys have any suggestions, or questions, just ask :)

Gia's Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/ilovelumpia

Check out my other Story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2170860-do-you-remember-~liam-payne-fan-fic~