Chapter 7: "Sorry.." (FINALLY SORRY)

*Jon's P.O.V*

My heart broke in half. Just her saying that, makes me feel like I can crumple up right then and there, and beg for her to forgive me. But me being the manly-man I am, I won't. What am I talking about. I see her walk out of the door, and I just sit there. Without thinking, I get up, and follow her. I don't know where she's going, or why I'm following her.

As we're walking, I notice a little lake ahead. She sits on a small dock that juts out from the land. I aproach her quietly, and slowly. I stand a few feet away form her, and notice how beautiful she looks when the sunlight catches her face. How the water reflects her body.. I see her turn around, and I pretend to act natural. And by acting natural, that means that I strike the most unnatural pose ever, and fall over. Classy, right? I hear her giggle, and come over to help me up. Once I'm up, I wipe the dust off of myself, and laugh nervously. "So, whatcha want? You followed me here for a reason." I scratch the back of my neck, and shrug. "I honestly don't know why I fol- Actually, I wanted to ask you something." She nods, and I suppose thats the sign to talk. "So I was wondering why you sorta just.. Went, and didn't explain why you don't forgive me.." She Turns around so her back is facing me. "I don't wanna talk about it.." I feel a pang of guilt in my stomach, knowing that she would've said that. I thought that she had seen enough of me today, and I walk away while saying, "Sorry for bothering you, Gia."

*Gia's P.O.V*

He walks away, and the emptyness inside me grows bigger. I just needed for someone to hug me right then and there. I sit on the deck again, letting my tears flow off of my face and onto the lake. The little ripples make my reflection look distorted. I hit it with the tips of my fingers, not wanting to see myself cry. What an idiot. I can't believe that I thoguht that Jon actually loved me. Let alone date me. he was probably just using me to get 'Allison' back. I get up from my spot, and call a cab to bring me home.

When I had gotten home, I sat on the couch, and cried. I cried like a two year old that lost their favorite blanket. Just thinking about all that I've done wrong, and what I've failed to do, it was just too overwhelming. "Jesus Gia, get yourself together." I say to myself running a hand through my messy hair. I grab my phone to apologize to Lauren for leaving her.

G: Aye sorry for storming off like that homie I just had a little episode 😂

I throw the phone to the side, and decide that it's finally time for me to sleep this off.

___________________________

Oh my god sorry guys. It's been so long since I've written and I don't know what to write -writers block sucks omfg ugh- if any of you guys have any ideas or anything you might want me to add just tell me it's much appreciated 😅

I promise to write more!