Chapter 4

Dawn's pov

I woke up to hearing light snores next to me. I turned over to see Darren asleep with his arms over his head and his hands under his head with the blanket halfway over his stomach.

Darren was just waring an oversized t-shirt and basketball shorts.I smiled and reached over to my iphone and took a photo of him sleeping.

I also took his phone and took a photo of him and posted it on his instagram tagged 'Hacked by the one and only @Dawn8267'

(By the way if u have instagram please follow tiniana_patron6272, Dawn's instagram is fake it doesn't excist I made it up.)

After I posted the photo I put his phone back and laid on the bed. I don't feel like doing anything when I wake up especially at 5 in the morning on a monday so I just laid in bed watching tv.

While I was watching tv I felt someone stirr under me oh yeah while I was watching I moved around so my head is currently on Darren's stomach and I was laying sideways.

I felt a hand on my head so I turned to look at him. "Goodmorning D" I said "Morning" he said smiling. He glanced up to the tv and asked " What are you watching?"

" I'm watching The Sorcerer's aprentice." I said oohh was all he said and we watched in silence.

While we watched he would glide his hand through my hair occasionally.

It was the end of the the movie and it was about 6:30 already. Lynelle walked into the room. "Goodmorning Ate Dawn and Kuya" she said holding a white blanket.

"Hi" and "Goodmorning" we greeted her.

"Come" I motioned Lynelle to come on the bed with me to lay down so I scooted backwards more towards Darren's chest I don't think Darren minded though and lynelle laid on Darren's stomach.

"What are we going to watch now?" I asked

"I don't know" darren said

"We can watch.......... A cinderella story" I said changing the channel to 25 abc family.

"Yeah we could watch that,how about you lynelle?" Darren asked

Lynelle nodded.

Halfway through the movie Tita Marinel and Tito Lyndon came into the room. We turned to look at the door. "Good morning" I said and they returned it.

"Darren remember you have Gandang Gabi Vice today" tita marinel said.

"Okay, Can Dawn go with me but she's going to be in the audience?" Darren asked

"Sure,Lynelle will go to her cousins and Mommy and I will be with our friends." they said

"Thank You"