Chapter 6

After singing I sat down again in the audience again.

I was laughing hard when darren was dancing the ostrich dance of ate

Vice.

"Na ba baliw nung pamilya ko pag ginawa kong na yung ostrich dance" Darren said.

When he danced the ostrich dance I laughed hard.

When he and juan karlos danced "Talk Dirty" I yelled 'whoooo'

After the Gandang gabi Vice we went home.

The next morning I woke up and saw no one next to me. I bent over and grabbed my phone on the night stand.

I heard some noise coming from the balcony and went there. I found Darren just looking out.

I walked up next to him and asked "What are you doing out here at 6 in the morning?"

"Just looking" he said. After a few minutes of just looking out the balcony it started raining, Raining hard and we went back in the room.

I was watching TV when Darren walked back in the room a little wet from the rain.He laid down next to me on the bed and went on instagram while I paid attention back to the TV.

At maybe 1 o'clock we went to the pool. I was in a black bikini an darren was in a dark blue shorts.

I was holding a flower and smelling it while holding a blue and white striped towel. Tita Marinel and tito Lyndon was paying the fee for swimming so Darren, Lynelle,and I were waiting in the lobby.

When they came back we finally got to swim. Darren and I jumped in the pool while lynelle put on life jacket. When lynelle finally put on the jack she jumped in the pool with us.